Choupinators Wants You ^_^

Hello everyone!

The Guild “Choupinators” is now widening its corridors and adding more lanes!
(You get a +1 to all spiritual skills if you get that reference.)

1/ Who are you?

My name is Archenassa, I’m the guild leader, currently level 888. I’ve written some guides that you can find in the Community Guides section of the forums.

2/ What kind of guild is it?

We are a a baby guild of three IRL friends but we are now accepting new players if anyone is interested.
We are surprisingly placed at league rank 227, and we obviously are Champions, so you’ll get the +100% bonus gold for the daily login.
All masteries are at level 18 and 19, slowly increasing them as time goes by. We increase them evenly.

3/ Why are you opening it now?

Because it makes no more sense to keep it between us. We started out as a bunch of six friends, but three of them lost interest in the game along the way, and the various updates did not bring them back. After talking it through with the others, we realize there is no point in keeping the guild closed off. And if the forums taught me anything, it’s that there are a lot of very friendly players out there that would fit right in!

4/ What are your requirements?

Uh… be nice? And… like cats and cuddly things?
Ok, seriously, I don’t really care as long as you’re a lovely person. I know that low level players need to level up their kingdoms so I’m not expecting crazy contributions. Also, don’t lose more trophies than you win, and tell us if you’re leaving for an extended period of time, like a week or so. And don’t hesitate to ask questions if you have any doubt about the game, a line-up, some troops, etc.
As for the tasks, we usually avoid the soul one, but we’re open to it if you need them. We just don’t think they’re really interesting gold-wise. Also, if you could please finish a task before starting another one, it’s better. It just feels quicker that way.
Beginners are of course welcome.

Oh, and don’t freak out about the chat, it’s currently all in French since we’re all from France, but we’ll switch to English when you get there. :wink:

I think we’ve covered it all! Hope to see a few of you ingame. :slight_smile:

Addendum: don’t forget to quit your current guild if you wish to join, for we cannot currently send an invitation to someone already in a guild.

2 Likes