Chest level 0 when actually maxed?!

I was going to make a video this morning opening up 124 Guild Chests, and drop my very first Redeem Code that @Sirrian gave me yesterday. When I went to prepare and check out the chest screen, it shows my chest at “LEVEL 0” even though you can see in the Guild Seals interface that my guild has max-leveled it already.

Is this a known display bug, or something else? If I open will I get Tier 5 prizes or Tier 0 prizes?

For one, your “Guild weekly Seals” display is also broken. It should stop at exactly 40,000, yet it shows a higher number. Maybe what’s what caused the problem with your chests.

1 Like

Hey good catch, I didn’t even notice that! Yeah somewhere under the hood that would be triggering an uncatched NaN error or something.

edit: If the same formula is used to calculate the rewards that pop out, then yeah it will probably give me the low-tier rewards too. Damn. I really wanted to give out that Redeem Code today… it’s burning a hole in my pocket. But I’m not burning off 124 Guild Keys to find out if this bug will affect the Guild Chest drop tier.

1 Like

Strange, mine is showing Chest Level 6…

1 Like

Hey Eika, yonizaf up above noticed that my Weekly Guild Seals max is higher than 40,000!

1 Like

Same for me.

1 Like

I wonder if it goes over 40k and up to whatever seals were purchased with real money…

That’s curious. I noticed your Weekly Seals isn’t yet maxed… I wonder what would happen??? Maybe you don’t want to find out lol :sweat_smile:

1 Like

In Dragons peak our max guild seals also shows over max

Doesn’t add up, Eika seems to have bought 1000 extra seals.

I’m making a testing video right now…

I’m going to use up some of my Guild Keys to see if I get the higher-tier rewards.

It should reveal the question that is burning in my mind. I’ll post it shortly; this shouldn’t take more than 10 minutes total.

1 Like

Watch and see. More and more curious/annoying it gets…

EDIT: I’ve changed the video URL which still shows the bug, but also shows a workaround:

3 Likes

Logging out and back in fixed it. Dude, thats the first thing you should have tried :scream:

I tried that 3 times before I posted. I also tried opening it in my VPC, rebooting my PC, Verifying Game Cache in Steam, clicking around like a wild-man in the interface, etc.

Don’t you think I would at least try the obvious before lighting the forums on fire first thing in the morning?

3 Likes

That’s what they all say! Im expecting the chest opening video in another 10 minutes, quick run

^ KrudlerTheHorse                                ^ Robert
2 Likes

…^ KrudlerTheHorse

2 Likes

Do not get into a meme/gif battle with this man, Krudler. He’s the champ.

Some in our guild bought the packs, yet when it reached 40K the counter stopped. Though I don’t know what would happen if the pack is bought when you’re close to the 40k cap, and is what brings you over. There might just be a bug there…

1 Like

We had lile 10 members buy paxks , most 1000 seals packs . Ours is also over 40k , but by a weired number

2 Likes