Chest level 0 when actually maxed?!

You have viruses on your PC from you-know-what :)) … That’s what causes the bug.

So in the above am I the ladder, Kevin Owens, or Sparky Plugg v2.0 ???

:stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

How it gets to an uneven number. You had 39274 seals when someone bought 1000 seal pack.
We were at 40k exactly when someone bought 200 pack and we went to 40200, so the counting stops when you hit the cap but it is still increased with purchases. If you hit the cap with a purchase it will show you that much. But chest level was strange, mine shows level 6 even with the cap being broken.

1 Like

Mine showed as 0 initially even at 40k, but still gave max chest drops. When I closed out the game and opened the rest, it showed correctly as chest 6 (max).

1 Like

If you watch your own video closely, you can see that going into Guild->Seals and then back into the Seals Chests did the trick. (0:50) :slight_smile:

1 Like

I think we know you have christened yourself Kevin Owens and shall forever be known as that!

1 Like

I guess that makes you Sparky Plugg then… :kissing_closed_eyes:

I did notice that actually upon watching. I incorporated that into the new vid I just uploaded. Grab my very first code giveaway therein!

I’ll be the ladder if you want to lay on top :imp:

Why you no tell people in Global Chat about the vid? I’m lucky that I checked the forums to know to check YouTube to get the code. I’ve told people in chat to go watch it.

Is that respectful of chat etiquette? I’m asking honestly because I don’t use the in-game chat and don’t know the rules of conduct that everybody expects.

And if I do put future videos there what should I say? or just drop the link and say “CODES HERE BOYZZZ” lol :grin:

Links don’t work in game chat. Just tell them your YouTube name, and that your latest video has a code. It’s what Tacet does.

1 Like

Okies. Thanks for the info I did that. Somebody I recognized from the chat already made a completely asinine comment on the vid , so I know it worked :laughing: