Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, elit eget consectetuer adipiscing aenean dolor

Weekly seals no showing correctly

Rather new to the game and my first post here so please have some understanding if I am a complete fool. With a quick use of a search button, I couldn’t find a post under this topic.

I am not sure, but I think I encountered a bug with weekly seal I get from completing guild tasks. It shows I have 91/1500 weekly seals. This screenshot was taken sunday, so during this week I accumulated guilds weekly seals for 91 seals. Hooray! go me! But wait… Isn’t that quite bad? if my math serves me right I should have waaaay more weekly seals. I have had this issue for weeks now not realising it could be a bug. Or then again I might be just stupido. as I told you, I am new to this. Anyways here is the picture:weekly%20seals

(and as you can see this guild is rather inactive so me not accumulating its weekly seals makes it even worse)

Just try to click “claim all” :grin:

4 Likes

I told you I was new to this =). I though that button would use my seals to get the guild chests. Thanks. Case closed.

2 Likes

Also find a more active guild. This guild is pretty much dead. Any semi decent guild should be able to hit at least 20k seals