Chest Key Amounts

Gems, Guild, Event and VIP: 1 - 10 - 50
Glory and Gold: 10 - 50 - 200

Thats how it should be.

(10 - 100 - 500 would be nice for gold but probably not possible because of server?)

2 Likes

WIth the new kingdom fast approaching can someone please reconsider changing the chests back to 1, 10, 50?

Given that none of my other options are apparently viable at the moment until the devs decide it’s worth their time to rework their code, I would be happy with just reverting back to the original chest/key amounts.

I only have ~100 event keys currently and REALLY am not looking forward to using them 1 at a time, since I cannot afford to ditch 50 of them in one go.

Honestly, the only chest that benefits from this 1, 50, 200 amount is gold keys. Otherwise, PLEASE bring back the 1, 10, 50 amount. Event, Gem and VIP keys are too hard to come by to throw down 50 at once and too monotonous to use 1 at a time.

@Saltypatra can you please pass this along to the devs and let us know their response? It would be much appreciated. Thank you.

2 Likes

I strongly second this request, with one modification:

As @Mithran has suggested a few times, just raising the threshold where the 1/50/200 options kick in from 100 to 500 or 1000 seems like a quick and easy fix that will work for everyone. It still allows people with a large number of keys to open 200 at a time, while also allowing people with a modest number of keys to both: 1. selectively use precious event and gem keys at either 1 or 10 at a time, and 2. cash in all of their remaining keys in no more than 10 or 20 openings if they want to.

2 Likes