Open more than 50 chests

Why we CAN open 200 glory keys but cant open SAME amount(4000) glory?This too slow if i start open my glory and guild chests after good vault event.Same for other chests(not shiny).Please change 1-10-50 chests to 10-50-200 for all(gold-glory-guild-gem-event) chests and save peoples time

19 Likes

I’d love to see them add a fourth tier to all the keys. Something along the lines of:

1000 gold
1000 event
1000 gem
250 chests/5000 glory (or double that)
250 chests/5000 guild seals (or double that)

3 Likes

option to OPEN ALL!!!

1 Like

I’d love open all as well but I doubt we’d get it. :confused:

1 Like

the fact i am sitting on 140k guild seals that would kill the servers on mythic friday if every one with a similar amount hit open all

Crash the game by having every player open thousands upon thousands of chests at once. Then they will have to do something and perhaps fix other issues as well.

Next mythic, we all will flood the servers with latency.

I like it. Signed, stamped and approved.:+1:

3 Likes

approved (10 characters)

On crash all the data is lost and you gain no content but yet lose all the seals. And get 50 gems. Compensation.

But why? According to the devs nobody has more than 999 chests.

Agreed, let us open 200 glory chests with glory.

Going by what happened with Spoils of War, the price to pay for that will be a harsh restriction on how many glory chests you can buy with glory each week.

There is a reason I have 2.8m glory sitting there doing nothing, too annoying to open it all 50 at a time.

1 Like

The oldest threads about mass opening chests, I have found right now, were from 2016. But it would seem likely, that there are older ones somewhere. Since then, the topic keeps coming up. And I don’t quite understand anymore, why we keep trying.
This is clearly not a feature, that development has interest in implementing, and if anyone bothered answering at all, I’m sure, we’d get such explanations as that it is “nearly impossible” to program or so.

1 Like

Chaos portals have the same problem. I don’t have a clue how long it took to open 160k worth of shards going 10 portals at a time. Way, way too long. The big option could be increased to 50 at least.

4 Likes

They actually answered that a long time ago, something along the lines where too many people opening too many chests at the same time would hammer the servers and cause problems. Even more than it already does.

They even increased key opening from 50 max to 200 max, so its been adjusted a tiny bit, but not the raw key opens.

Ugh yes, guild chests are even worse. I don’t even like opening guild and glory unless I’m going to open 500+ chests because the mythic drops are so low. Make me click 25 times and clear the rewards screen for no reason :disappointed_relieved:

So the only reason, the game is still halfway functioning is, because 95% of all players do leave their chests untouched. If everyone was opening chests, no matter how long it took every day, the average number opened over a given time interval would not be influenced significantly by if it was maxed at 50 or 1000. And it would end up being more than the servers are able to handle.

They circumvent an issue with a feature by making the feature unpleasant to use. Yay.

1 Like

I agree with everyone on this one, there should be a way to open more glory chest with glory and gold chests with gold.

1 Like

Technically, it will be possible, but economically it will not happen unless you’re happy to pay gems for the privilege.

I agree with this. Using chaos shards is annoying and I don’t even have all factions maxed out so I have a reason to keep opening chaos portals. Unfortunately, while that is the case, only 10 portals at a time is still very irritating. The available pool for pulls from factions is small enough to at least increase it to 50 or 100, but no. Apparently, 10 portals at a time is seen as reasonable.

I’m not able to figure out the mental gymnastics to justify this one. I have never had even 50k chaos shards and I’m still annoyed seeing 10 whenever I use mine. My plan is to just spend chaos shards every now when my factions are all maxed out and save enough chaos shards for upcoming factions. You know, to save me the frustration of repeatedly opening 10 portals over and over.

The only thing I can think of for why these limits exist ultimately boils down to limiting RNG. I’ll assume, for the sake of attempting to understand, that the more resources you use at the same time, the higher your chances of getting lucky. So, they have to limit the maximum amount of pulls in a single sitting to keep the economy from crashing. It makes about as much sense as the actual reason.

2 Likes