The mesh, shape, and ambiguous concept of the new crafting diamond look so similar to existing shop currency gems, that more than once I’ve found myself confused with them in a chat or on the forum.
Possible scenarios include:
- I think I’m talking about gems, when in fact they’re talking about craft diamonds.
- I think I’m talking about craft diamonds, when in fact they’re talking about gems.
- I think I’m talking about gems, but I’m worried they don’t know they’re talking about gems.
- I think I’m talking about craft diamonds, but I’m worried … etc
- We both have no frigging idea what we’re talking about.
For the sake of simplicity, could we just change one of these two into something else.
If anything, if not the mesh, at least just change the name Diamond into Crystal would help.