Celestial overload rage

Arcanes are hard enough to come by - and I’m always hoping the next revenge match will bring me the arcane of my choice BUT I have now had FOUR celestials in a row - 3 via revenge and 1 via pvp. Super annoying. What are the odds of the next one being celestial…actually…dont even go there…:rage:
(btw I have 23 now)

5 Likes

I feel your pain. I am swimming in celestials, majors and runics, but can’t find minors or arcanes to save my life. I spend a lot of time being extremely thankful for glory reward chests.

2 Likes

Yeah, fully agree! Celestials are also no Problem for me to get. So far I need some Swamp Stones and Death Stones pretty much. But what can I say… That are exactly those Stones which never come by… :sweat_smile: I hope for an appropriate Event next Time… :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah it seems like every other kingdom I invade is Whitehelm so I’m swimming in yellow minors and majors.

2 Likes

One of the biggest issues with Celestial stones is they are the only ones classified as Legendary. Hopefully one day there will either be troops that require more of them, or make other Arcanes Legendary as well.

1 Like