Campaign Problem: Kingdom changed the Boss

Platform, device version and operating system: PC, Windows10, Steam

Screenshot or image:

What you were expecting to happen, and what actually happened:
Expectation:
I am hunting down “The Gray King” for Campaign via Explore in Ghulvania. Till Yesterday “The Gray King” has been the Mythic Boss. I killed him 2 times doing Explore and wanted to kill him one more time so complete the task.
What happened:
The Kingdom switched its Mythic Boss to “Draakulis”. The Gray King never popped up again since, but I got always redirected to Ghulvania for beeing the best Place to hunt The Gray King down.

When did it begin happening?
The switch happened on Tuesday 15.09.2020.
I feel certain till 15.09.2020 12:00 CEST “The Gray King” has been the Mythic Boss. At round about 15.09.2020 19:00 CEST I logged in again and he was replaced by “Draakulis” and does not change since.

Steps to make it happen again
Maybe do Campaign task “Hunting The Gray King”, and see if it is the Mythic Boss of Ghulvania?

There are two mythics in Ghulvania, one of the two will appear in the boss fight.

1 Like

The mythic boss fight will have one of the mythic troops from that kingdom. Ghulvania has two mythic troops, The Grey king and Draakulis so one of the two will show up in the mythic fight. It’s random, you just have to keep trying.

The faster way is to get to Mythic fight, and if it’s not the one you want - all kingdoms at time of writing are 1 or 2 Mythics, restart the game. On mobile phones, swipe and kill it, then relaunch it. You get another random pick at the mythic.

FYI it seems your mythstones are consumed when you click/tap on the Mythic Boss battle, but if you back out, you get the 100 mythstones back unused.

2 Likes

The many subtle ways these campaign tasks can be misleading for new players never ceases to amaze me.

2 Likes

Ok. Good to know that there is a random component for the Mythic Boss as well.
I will have to try even more often.

Thanks for your answers. :+1:

1 Like