Campaign Guide and Tasks (Week 10 Updated)

Right now, yes. You can just create your own guild with only you as a member, use 4+2 free sigils to kill Kurandara, then immediately disband your guild if you wanted.

But if it’s too much work, skipping is also an option. Bronze task are not that expensive.

Thanks. Already chose that option.
If I had known it would be “easy” to eliminate Kurandara as you described, I might have tried that.

2 Likes

I would have offered to let you join my guild, complete the req, and then leave. But since the pass only cost you 10$, I could tell you aren’t on Xbox…

2 Likes

Dungeon Lord task and Luthor pops up saying “Let me take you to the best place to complete this task Yes/ No”

So, for a laugh, I click on “Yes”.

And I go to the Dungeon!

No S$$t Sherlock! :crazy_face:

I did that and time traveled to tomorrow. It was weird.

9 Likes

Kurandara now appears in Urskaya Explore.
2020-08-25 19_24_31-GemsofWar

10 Likes

Yep. Wish I knew that before I spent gems to bypass. Now I see it in the database site, too.
Oh, well.
:slightly_frowning_face:

Week 7 Tasks

13 Likes

Campaign Week 7 Strategy

This week is surprisingly simple, strategically. Basically, just follow the tasks, and keep 5 Gem Keys (B2), 2 Event Keys (B3) and 1 Vault Key (B5) on hand.

My only suggestion is for B1: combine Princess Elspeth (or Black Beast or Vash’Dagon) with Egg Thief.

Other than that, just follow Hawx’ suggestions.

EDIT: If you’re still going with G1 when you get that far, note that B8 (using Sorceror Class) does align with G1 (using a Karakoth team).

1 Like

This will get the summon task done in 3 easy fights.

[6767,6326,6326,6326,3056,2,1,2,3,2,3,2,14012]

3 Likes

Thank you for the fast update :slight_smile:

Now I get it what they are trying with the campaign. At first I didn’t notice and other veterans may not notice it too, but the difficulty scales up every week, making some tasks impossible for newer players so they have to spend gems/money. Not a nice move.

2 Likes

This week’s Delve task will be at the very limit of what can be done during the Faction Event, and even then only with Tier I buy-in and the lucky extra Valraven. If it goes up any more, most Veteran players will need to pull out their Irongut teams at L500.

1 Like

Difficulty does increase as the weeks go on with the scaling tasks like Explore Runs and Delves. Week 1 has the option of Explore Difficulty level 1 and Delves at lvl 20, Week 2 has the option of Explore Difficulty level 2 and Delves at lvl 30. This continues to increase so Week 10 can have the option of being Explore Runs as Difficulty level 10 and Delves at level 110.

Agreed not great for Early gamers or for End gamers who have their delves maxed at 500 but that’s how it is. Fingers crossed for the delves not showing up too much more

1 Like

Man i hate third week in a row time gated tasks of doing 6 dungeons.

14 Likes

No adventure board task? Sweet. Can clear it from the start…

Or even less if you choose to kill summoned troops instead of elspeths. It can easily be done in 1 battle? :smiley:

Greed, Egg Thief, Elspeth, Elspeth, GR will get the summon task done in one fight.
[6600,6629,6326,6326,3027]

2 Likes

In the last campaign week with the delve task, was it sufficient to complete a delve and leave the reward/chest UN-collected, and then collect 3 of them on Tuesday? If nobody knows for sure, I’ll set up my delves this way and edit with the result tomorrow.

I’m thinking that should do it, similar to Arena keeping it at 7 battles completed.

That should make Tuesday cleanup quite trivial.

3 Likes

Delves aren’t complete until you collect the chest.

Man…another arena run with 8 wins (the one task I’d pay gems to skip).