Bounty weekend swapped for Vault weekend

For someone who doesn’t seek praise you brag a whole lot.

Do you ever not feel the need to put others down and elevate yourself?

We get it. You’re awesome, everyone else is wrong and stupid. Only your way of playing the game is the right way. /s

6 Likes

exact same here. not happy at all. especially with the bs excuse we got. these mfs dont care about graphical issues. ask the mobile community

3 Likes

callin bullsh… whats the REAL reason. you guys left graphics off kf 3 dozen troops and we had to play for TWO weeks without event graphics. give us the real reason, we arent stupid!!

3 Likes

I’ve noticed, anytime something silly like this gets so much attention, the reason behind it is that it will disrupt the Gems of War economy in some shape or form. :man_shrugging:

They have connected the codes to the graphics and everything connected to in-game currency and the real-life currency that’s used to pay for things. :sweat_smile:

Yea, my comment sounds so ridiculous, but besides the fact that I’m taking the time to troll the devs, you are right. We still have problems with graphics on PS4. :thinking::man_shrugging:

Where’s the change? Where was the extra vault event? (Oh, I’m trolling. Who saw what I did there? Let me have my fun, I’m so silly :rofl:)

3 Likes

I guess the whole “we can’t run a vault event during a Kingdom Pass” thing… isn’t a thing any more?

6 Likes

Is it just me, or are the gnomes not working? I’ve done at least 24 explore and a lot of PvP battles (enough to get 10 battle crashers +) and I’ve had one gnome. That doesn’t really seem like more than usual.

1 Like

My first fight had a gnome and im on 9/15 now

1 Like

So, bad luck for me. Maybe reloading will help.

1 Like

It wasn’t so much “can’t”, but more “don’t want” to:

My guess is that it’s less of an issue now that the battlecrasher rate doesn’t decrease like it did before. People aren’t struggling to find a 9th/10th battlecrasher, so won’t blame gnomes appearing now.

3 Likes

THIS is an EXTRA vault event…

3 Likes

They seem very thin on the ground for me too: after about an hour of gameplay today (although that did include Guild Wars and the world event), I’m still at 3/5 on the first pity key.

(And of course I had two gnomes appear in back-to-back battles immediately after posting this. This is the way.)

3 Likes

Aaah yes… :sweat_smile:

:grinning::popcorn:

2 Likes

For the first time, I am not playing much this vault weekend. I deeply feel the gnome hunting and GaP burnout.

3 Likes

No vault weekends during Guild Wars week ever again. Thanks.

1 Like

I had time for 1 GaP so far. Means 15 minutes for the vault event. And if I’m lucky I’ll get another 15 minutes before it ends. On the original date I would have had a few hours each day. At least 10 altogether. So this vault could have been cancelled altogether as well …

2 Likes

Something needs to change with the vault keys. As most of them just gives you a copy of a troop you already have tons of and the new vault troops just keep coming, Gap is losing even it’s last purpose (hunting keys) . After the nerf gap is not very good for getting resources and I’m not sure if vault events are worth the amount of time people are putting into them.
Maybe if there would be different vault keys for different rewards, players could open the ones they want when the need arises. Right now looking at the keys I’ve collected make me feel a bit sick instead of thrilled for getting to use them…

2 Likes

At level 1157 I’ve so far got a grand total 5 Mythics from chests, 3 of them twice and one completely useless. My point being, not getting troops/getting the same ones over and over is what this game does - the same applies to the gem dragons. I don’t understand why gnome/valraven cards drop at all, as they are useless for the player.

My main issue with the current event is that gnomes are not spawning significantly more than usual. I played 3 hours this morning and in that time I got 3 pet gnomes all so close together only one did anything, and that was it. While I’ve had better phases, you have to play non-stop to benefit significantly from it, and I imagine it isn’t particularly lucrative for the game either, unless vault weekends suck heavy spenders in, though I doubt that if they don’t find many gnomes, lol.

1 Like

Pet gnomes are almost completely absent nowadays, pretty sure its been brought up and ignored already. I went 2hrs today with only 3 gnomes appearing in pvp and none of them pwt gnomes. My SO counted 200+ fights before seeing a gnome in pvp at all.

I have issues with overwhelming numbers of soul gnomes that only drop souls, 3 per battle and at least 1 soul gnome in almost every palooza battle.

3 Likes

Really? I’ve had so many pet gnomes during this event, I forgot to actually get the pet a few times (not this morning, I was actually paying attention, lol). They also like to appear on pet rescue day, which is extremely annoying.

44 min later - I’ve had another 2 pet gnomes since writing the above (no others, though - and ofc only one of the actually spawned a pet rescue).

1 Like

Am I missing something you set your defence team and your play five games a day? If any even is time consuming it’s arena 5 battles in around 10 minutes