Bounty weekend swapped for Vault weekend

Theres certain people on this forum.
That complain about everything.
Then say there free to play.

I actually feel sorry for there family members, because if there like that on here, imagine them in real life wow.

Kingdom pass to long to short, to hot to cold, to wet to dry. Lmfao

2 Likes

Also i do score fine.
Highest score over 56k.
Pictured evidence on discord.

Lol fine, you wish. Today i scored 9624

And it took me less than 10 minutes.

2 Likes

There are people whose main goal in this game is to be good at GWs and to 100% focus on that.

Everyone should be able to play the game how they see fit without being called ridiculous.

I didn’t understand the focus on trophies for example but I absolutely accept that people do that.

If that was for me as well, I’m totally fine with the change. Maybe that didn’t come across clear enough.

All I was saying is that I understand that GWs take up all of the game time for some people in higher brackets who are very competitive and focus on GWs.

No shade on people who take 10 minutes to finish their battles, nor on those who spend 10 hours on a Sunday to play theirs and then help others.

I’ll be doing GWs in peace and then will do my vault in peace as well.

5 Likes

Honestly, it’s the first time I’m being attacked on these forums. New experience.
I didn’t complain, BTW. After a few years in this game I’ve learnt to take everything about it easy.
Some of us are serious about GWs, and two important events running at the same time might be upsetting to us. Never thought soneone would blame me for that.
Some take GWs equal to other events, and that’s okay.
I guess, there would not be big difference, if Vault stayed as planned, and this weekend was changed into some other event
Thank you @NerdieBirdie and @sylverscale for your wise words.

3 Likes

Love how I planned for Vault next weekend and you last minute change it. Literally day before. No time to switch plans or request time off from work. Normally I’d be happy to with vault moved up, but this just screws up all my plans both this weekend and next :unamused:. Aggravating!

4 Likes

That’s funny, because you said:

By your reasoning, you were also trying to talk about everyone, so you’re wrong.

Just remember, when people talk about their experience, they usually mean themselves and don’t have to explicitly say so. You did exactly the same thing. Just that no one called you funny or whatnot, or denied that it takes you only 10 minutes.

Maybe take a little longer to read and type your replies? That could help prevent misunderstandings.

1 Like

I guess they didn’t have anything that’s close enough in time they thought they could switch with.

And they probably don’t care very much about people planning time off for vault weekends.

Guess if they had postponed bounty and the new troop for too long, someone else would have been unhappy.

3 Likes

Yeah, can’t make everyone happy.

Do you think this will affect the schedule “Vault every six weeks”? I mean, will the next one be six weeks from this weekend or from the one that used to be scheduled?

1 Like

Would be a good chance to do back to back vault events to make up for earlier this year. You know your player base is mostly 30 plus right? Like adults who make plans based on a schedule? People took off work for next weekend 100% just a suggestion i myself am happy for the change as my chatathon live stream is this saturday starting at 5am est (sorry for the plug but most the time they screw me with their 1 day notice last minute changes due to their screw ups)

3 Likes

Do the people who take off work for vault and also spend all day in GW also take off work for that?

5 Likes

Thats hilarious.
Best comment iv seen.
Love it.

1 Like

Not amused. Changing schedule on Thursday morning. Yes, we appreciate vault weekends. However, most of us do not appreciate many events, if anything at all, on the week of Guild Wars.

Some of actually enjoy Guild Wars, and spend a lot of time on that alone. Adding too many events is too much, makes it feel like a job. Vault weekend simply feels like missing out on a great opportunity when it’s the week of wars AND MEMORIAL DAY WEEKEND.

3 Likes

a minor visual issue - possibly again the picture of the troop not loading - causes you to ruin weekend plans for many players.

really? all of a sudden you guys can act quickly? since when?!
but obviously not fix anything, but just postphone and shuffle around…
this is just dirty.

:surfing_man: :clown_face:

7 Likes

There’s no pleasing some people.

3 Likes

It amazes the ^% out of me that there’s always one person who will reply and tear everyone else’s comments down.

I’m case you weren’t aware of the following, here it is…

1. The very definition of FORUM is, “a place, meeting, or medium where ideas and views on a particular topic can be exchanged.”
    (And THAT, is the definition no matter what country your from. :wink: )
  2. Your point of Memorial Day weekend where the devs are too… :joy: Did you think they actually sit and play this game. There’s no question mark because that is RHETORICAL.
  3. There and Their - There will not be hostility toward other players. It is apparent that some feel as though their opinion is the only valid one in existence.
  4. Previously stated… feeing sorry for some people’s family if people show the traits of complaining. :flushed::flushed: Therefore, I’m deducing from that ‘fact,’ that we should NEVER, EVER cross paths and one’s own family must be horribly miserable.

I could care less if any of these other players are praising or disagreeing with the post.
Again, forum. Webster’s Dictionary.

Don’t come at me. You stated your opinion. Move on. I came back to this forum for the information to share with the guild. I did NOT come back in a sad state of nothing better to speak hate to others.

P.S. Remember the name and please don’t ever ask to join this higher bracket guild. I don’t want players who spread negativity. The negativity this messages sends - I’m :100: okay with.

Good day sir. Or madam.

1 Like

Another vault event I’m missing completely, as usual when the date is changed so shortly. This weekend I have to work double shifts every day. Not only my own shift but also that of a coworker who called in sick. Starting this week, ending next month before the original weekend.

I can’t even remember when I had the time to play more than 30 minutes altogether on a vault weekend …

1 Like

Dont need the fake adulation of being in a higher guild, no real life rewards for being in a merciless top 10 guild.
Were they only care about numbers.

The couple extra orbs or deeds each week from a task driven higher guild, again dint need them.

I average 400k gold donation per day
350 trophies per day.
500 vks on a vault weekend.
Less than 2 years of playing, all classes at 100.
And over 56k in gws, with evidence.

Il be staying in my top 100 guild, because im not a seeker of fake praise.
Oooo look at meeee im a top 10 guild member ooooo lmao.

Means nothing, no real life rewards. Just merciless people.

I like playing with people, and i dont care if they do 20 trophies a week. Cos we have fun.

So even tho on my trajectory, im better and more advanced at my stage, than 90 percent of your guild were at under 2 years.

I wouldnt even accept an invite plus real money to join your guild, or any other.

Im not a simp to a high guild.
Thanks anyway.

Ps. To mention your a higher guild and wouldnt have me proves you think your positioning is important pmsl. Its not.
Guild are high through trophie numbers, from starting 8 years a go.
If positioning was done on pro rata yearly trophies.
Youd have no chance.

1 Like

What did you mean by your 2nd point? I dont think Memorial Day in Australia is on the same date if it exists at all?

2 Likes
1 Like

Yes so not important to the rest of the world.
That play gow.

2 Likes