Information about bans

We’ve tested the Kingdom Pass + Vault event fix, it should be fine but we get complaints about Kingdom battlecrashers not appearing every time we run both whether it’s working or not.

So to avoid the frustration we all collectively encounter when running the 2 events side by side, we decided to avoid it where possible to prevent that.

If we had run the Vault event in January with a Kingdom Pass, Journey Event and an update all coming out in the same week while most the team were still on holiday leave everyone would have been really unhappy.

Regarding Kingdom Pass length that is feedback that has been passed on and that is being considered.

3 Vault events in the span where only 2 were planned is extra. This isn’t personal, I don’t think anyone is stupid, I understand why you’re mad, it’s far less work for me to just tell you “no you don’t get anything” than it is to lie to you about any of this. I’m not doing either of those things, I’m trying to get you the vault event that otherwise wouldn’t be happening with only 2-3 weeks between each (as I said we’re aiming for end of feb/start of march), the vault event in january wasn’t going to happen, even though I understand it feels like you were owed one then. Hopefully my explanation of Vault timing helps set expectations for the future.

Again, I know you’re not happy with this but this is the final outcome:
A vault event this week, a vault event again in 2-4 weeks (hopefully) - then another vault event 6 weeks after that. Under normal circumstances, again to be clear you would have had a vault event on the 17th then another in maybe 6 weeks or more. So that’s why I’m saying “extra”.

I don’t think there’s anything further I can add to this discussion.
I do again however, apologise for the issue over Christmas and how we can’t give heaps more compensation or a week long Vault event back to back etc. I know you wanted more than this, expected more than this (the issue and the compensation) and I’m sorry. I’m also sorry for how my posts keep being read as personal insults - they’re really not intended to be, I’m just trying to share the information I have with you.

12 Likes