Birch Team - fighting for number 1 in ranking (with style) - last place for hardcore players

That’s what I’m hearin’

I understand I’ve played this game less in the past several weeks than I have since I joined the guild last year, but being knocked down to a major? I just think it’s kinda shitty, even though, overall, I’ve contributed more in trophies and gold than almost everyone. Sure, it’s partly because I’ve been here longer than most, but that should account for something too.

1 Like

no, it is impossible till you will score your captain share (100+/-10)
For me it is fair and square

1. When You want go up in ranks You must score min req for that rank + 10
  2. If You dont want to be promoted it is enough to score min req - 10
  3. Newbies have 5 days to show if they are worthy :wink:

so 90 trophies and gold is enough to stay in the guild but not enough to be higher than captain

Kinda shitty?
Last part of X-man was kinda shitty :slight_smile: Lack of good ideas and overusing Quicksilver(October)…
Cloverfield 10 - complete story and everything seems to be in right place. really good scenario but dont expect great special effects - just like my decissions about guild
Thanx for joining the group
When we ll hit 20 people, i want to do regular contests with prizes. Thats why rules have to be pretty clear but dont expect car or a house :slight_smile:

1 Like

I have no clue what you’re going on about, but good on ya.

Perfect, thanks

we have got open spot. expect invitation soon

Okay :slight_smile: ill be on to accept soon enough

your invitation code? i m out now but someone should invite You

Welcome new members!

Demo,
I was under the impression the minimum/recommended contribution is 70T 50kG from the in game Guild chat. In another thread there is a comment about 100/50 and first post on this tread its listed as 100T/50kG… Just to be clear to everyone.

In addition you posted some voodoo calculation using slide rulers, horoscopes, and a bocce ball for promotions/demotions, you might want to put that up on the first post for all to see. :relaxed:

PS: IF we raise the recommended, I would love to see more Gold over Trophies. As I mentioned before 100/50 OR 50/100 player choice.

Done, Sir :slight_smile:

ICARUS_MXDL is inv code

In the initial post it mentions sentinels. I think they are called different within the guild itself?

Can somebody shoot me an invite when they get on? Thanks <3

EDIT: got an inv alrdy, ty

Hi I have my own guild but I would rather be in yours. I have 1857 tropes in one month. I am level 197 but should be 200 tonight. How do I join? My name is EATS_AIQF

You need to leave your guild before I can invite you.

Done thank you

Done. Welcome to the guild. :slight_smile:

Thanks so much is there a guild chat like on LINE or Facebook :slight_smile:

1 Like

Btw, only contribute to the Gems or Keys guild tasks, or the 11k task if neither of those is available. The Souls and Treasure Maps tasks are a waste of gold.

2 Likes