Big Dust Devil Nerf! A bad Joke or what?

You need to calm down mate, you, as everyone else can express some critics, but you’ve been far to harsh for a nerf that was needed and expected. Riot games, a game company that’s huge, and probably has 200-300 time more employees then gow does makes changes to their troops every 15 days. And you say gow team excuse is lame?
They are busy constantly bringing new troops to the game, new kingdoms, new content, and you should be happy the game is very well balanced as it is.

I didn’t address you because you are giving a critic, many others criticized too, and I haven’t said anything to any of them, but their comments were constructive, yours was plain negativ only focused on bashing developers.

1 Like

I am so confused right now :no_mouth: Is this in reference to your whole post? Are you being sarcastic or not, as you back your first post on other occasions…?

1 Like

Well, and that’s a reason for you, to completely go out of context, and go bashing on me? You are saying you don’t like bashing, but at the same time you are doing it yourself.

I disagree though about me bashing the developers. It’s my way of expressing, sometimes over-reacting, but there is always truth behind it. I’m part of a small development team myself. Size doesn’t always matter, it is about quality. You don’t need hundreds of employees to discover these flaws, i simply disagree about that.

And how did I bash you? By telling you not to be so harsh on the developers for doing something that was expected?
Besides I really don’t have anything against you, i even respect a lot the job you are doing with your guild, so if my posts directed at you seemed like me bashing you, it really isn’t that, i just wanted to point you that even the biggest gaming companies make adjustments to their troops/heroes etc., and that development of a game is really hard so no need to be so harsh on our dear devs. If we didn’t get updates as fast as we are there would be much fever bugs, but since we (the players) are always so impatient they push updates faster then they can check everything about them.

I was referring to your first reaction. In my definition book that’s called bashing. You will probably disagree again, but i suggest to stop spoiling this topic. If you have a problem with me, than sent me a pm.

Read again you’ll see that i don’t have. And i agree let’s just drop this.

3 Likes

Alright, lets shake hands and move on :slight_smile:

4 Likes

@DonBoba
@Royalty

1 Like

My cats are chasing each other as we speak. @DonBoba and @Royalty You guys kept it classy. Definitely a gentleman’s fight.

1 Like

The Game got to many Changes… Sure… the Webspinner Spam in early Times was here and there annoying… The Game was jumbled… but everyone had unlimited Options to raise up the Magic Attack Power of every Troop with the help of Brian the Lucky or a Hero Weapon… or to create more Gems per turn… This and similar things got nerfed… Today the Game feels to controlled… I loved Sheggra and so many other Legendarys… I was so happy to get one of them in the past… But this Magic is gone… Some people criticised the so-called “Imbalance”… From Patch to Patch… These People were not to satisfy… Now we have Magic Limits… more Nerfs… ect. The Game feels to cleaned up… The charm and uniqueness of the Game is gone… I hope for better times… That is just my Opinion…

In this Sense…

You think that there should be a troop strong enough to win every game just if you play it? Because webspinnes could do that, and time before that TSO was the one able to that. I’m not saying shegra was in the rank of pre nerf web or TSO, but she was the only one with magic scalling spawner, and this was expected at some point. Do I think she needed a nerf? I don’t, her traits are nothing special, and she was in line with other legendary troops. She still is, but maybe some now outshine her a bit.

I always looked to Sheggra as a support Troop for a Skull-based Team.

1 Like

Dust devil gets nerfed to oblivion as i try to get the forth one and then i give up and just make a team with 3 and an acolyte. Wait he is nerfed right cause i can still do the challenges quickly. (he was only 5 years old) he was level 5. acolyte was in last position and banner was mono-brown. yes dust devil only does 5 damage but with a 3x light and 3x brown and full starting mana that is 15 damage to start and mana bonuses to quickly refill. Acolyte makes me brown and his passives make decent support.

I was awaiting my final few to get to mythic. I hadn’t done any farming yet, bugger.

Dustdevil is like rock worm, both were nerfed yet both are still very powerful if played in the right team.

that’s 15 dmg ready to use but takes 3 turns to use each of there abilities

I am a very new player, been here some months. Did they nerf Rock Worm back in 2014-2015, what did they do to him? Mother of god.

This is true vs 4 to kill the enemy pre nerf. 15 damage is nice i guess but i wish it at least scaled off of magic but gain no magic from leveling or ascending then i guess the nerf would be of less impact. Also the nerf to rock worm nerf was passive. It used to be 4x rock worm would gain team and kingdom bonuses like goblins currently do. After the team update in 1.7 i think ot broke the 4x rock worm into its 3 rock worm, deep borer/acolyte teams.

They wrapped him in paper :frowning:

Dont talk such about my Rock Worms! :triumph: