Best empowered troop team ideas

Well that is quite misleading and I really dont like what I hear.

1 Like

Ah, sorry, yes I did change the thread title to attract attention to the vote - I did mean to mention it in a reply here but sorry I forgot.

So… let’s cancel the poll - I apologise, we did veer off-topic a bit, but I was hung up on your statement that it would counter the meta… The poll closed at 83% against the suggested Maw team - which I suspect is pretty indicative though it was only 6 votes… I will edit out the poll and change back the title…

…and let’s see some more interesting Empowered teams… but @killerman3333 let’s also stop the posturing that this might be a perfect counter to the current Maw/Mercy meta enemies.

So… moving back to Empowered, how about:

Faunessa
Ragnagord
Soothsayer
Mercy

…which has good colour spread, and Ragnagord has Fast so is half-Empowered :slight_smile:

EDIT: I can’t delete the poll as it’s been there more than 5 minutes and the system doesn’t permit me to remove it; I have closed it. @JasonAshcroft you’re right, sorry.

If you check the edit, @Jainus made the edit to my title to give his poll more views. He was also the first one to mention maw/mercy teams. Even after i mentioned it was an anti-skull team and posted a team that was easy to build that could counter maw’s spell and trait instead of apologizing he decided not to let up and continue the thread as a maw/mercy thread. This means he purposefully ignore how easy the teams are to build. Then when i gave how each card does to effect the team he stepped back finally but the work was done. I posted teams that are easy to build and he thinks that those teams are hard counters that are god-counters.

I’ve been open about what I did, and why. I have apologised for taking it so far off topic.

I do not apologise for disagreeing with this in the opening post. The high end meta is all about Maw/Mercy right now and your suggestions do not present any effective counters, in my view. A view supported so far.

I am sorry for hijacking the thread a bit. I am not sorry for presenting counter-arguments to the grandiose side of the OP which I think is just wrong.

Back on topic, how about that team: I switched the order a bit: Custom Team - Teams - Gems of War Database

Why not lamia? Her charm deals damage to one or two targets even though the charm target is random.

I don’t like the random aim… Lamia looked good briefly when the 1.08 game had stupidly high attack scores… but since stats have been realigned, feels to me like a waste of a turn… I like how Faunessa deals damage and gains Life, and should have good synergy with Mercy…

Good point. I do recognize that her charm can fail if there is space between troops.