Assassin's Greed

You’re not wrong, okay. So its even worse than I thought. What the actual %^&* devs …

3 Likes

Stupidity
Gee, this weapon would actually be useful for the event. Too bad that the colors the devs picked disqualifies it.

Life saver right here! I’ve been so confused!

Edit: now I’m reading stuff is bugged and am confused again ._. Screw optimal points, I’ll just go highest rarity

1 Like

I’ve had 3 Euryali battles, 2, 3 and then 4 antidotes. 4th Euryali gave 2 antidotes.

Still no Mambasira.

1 Like

Doesnt need to be unique, you can use the same unit 4 times.

2 Likes

Oh yeah, that makes sense… since you can duplicate troops for “Pure Faction” teams in Delves. I suppose the only check the game makes is to see if there are non-mist of scales troops in the team at the start of the battle.

Actually, looking at the artwork of upcoming troops, and some of the troops recently released, the artwork is very good, comparatively to past cards. Overall though, I think the artwork is in a good spot.

My Assassin class will not open did it all

Hello @Saltypatra. Can you please stop to explain your scoring system that wrong? Like in “Sealing the Gate” campaign week:

1. The treasures scales up on how often you fought an oponent, not if the level is higher!!!
  2. The scaling of treasures goes up by 1, not 25%!!!
    Thank you in advance

Assassin’s Gredd
aka
when the scoring system gets so convolute it starts biting back

I’m still waiting for the “fresh, new, and flexible” world events they advertised.

What is fresh each week? What is new? And how is any of it flexible?

Edit: those are in quotations because that is directly from a community managers post.

8 Likes

There wont come anything fresh, new and flexible ever to this game. The arena “rework” that took 4 (if not more) years, confirmed that. And I have lost all hope.

We will still play GoW tho, no matter what, because its still fun in a way or another. Maybe this is why we see so bottom to the sea effort the last few years, cuz they know even with tiny effort that the majority of players still hang around. huh?

6 Likes

I personally, enjoy the majority of World Events.

Im not a fan of the scoring systems, but thats a different matter.

Also, people should remember that Salty didnt create this scoring system, she just posts it due to being CM.

3 Likes

Scaling of tresures goes 25% of the BASE, the base is 4 for non-mythic fights, so it scales up by 1 every time you fight same team.

1 Like

So only the Mythic battles are a variable rate?

Before doing the event I thought I solved the riddle… But now I’m more confused than ever.

How the hell did you all get the exact same treasure amounts if the battles are random?

Exactly-GIF
(Only The Antidote seems to be random… absolutely nothing else.)

1 Like

thank you very much, that’s the answer and it is also answering why Mambasira goes up 2 treasures everytime, but that wasn’t well explained also.
so, Scale and Mist Assassin will always drop between 1 - 3 Antidotes; Euryali always between 2 - 6 Antidotes. Kobra and Viper will always get 1 treasure more per fight, cause 25% of base amount is 1 and Mambasira will always get 2 treasures mor per fight, cause 25% of base amount is 2.

2 Likes

Can someone post here a screenshot of
3 antidotes from Mist/Scale assassin, or
6 antidotes from Euryali?

I got 3 antidotes from an ultra-rare fight last night. Didn’t think to take a screenshot, though.