Since the official post for the week's event hasn't been posted here yet (It has since been posted.)

But it was posted on the Gems of War site…

And for those who would like to figure out the scoring…

World Event: Scales of Justice

There are 6 battles that players can encounter during the event: Scale Assassin, Mist Assassin, Kobra, Viper, Euryali, and Mambasira. The first 4 battles to appear are randomly chosen, but they all have an equal chance of appearing on the map.

Then a battle will appear against either Euryali or Mambasira. After that, all battles reset, and you’ll need to fight another 4 battles to spawn either Euryali or Mambasira again.

Scoring
You can find the following rewards for each of the different battles you may encounter.

Scale Assassin: 1 Antidote

Mist Assassin: 1 Antidote

Kobra: 4 Treasures

Viper: 4 Treasures

Euryali: 2 Antidotes

Mambasira: 8 Treasures

Each Antidote is worth 20 points, and each Treasure is worth 4 points. The battles against Scale Assassin, Mist Assassin, and Euryali each drop a variable number of Antidotes (on average about 1.18x the base amount). As battles get harder against Kobra, Viper, Mambasira, they will increase the amount of Treasures given by 25%.

4 Likes

Good god.

(It’s just never, ever received positive feedback in any of the… 4?-ish events that have used this.)

Thanks for the reminder!

They don’t autopost atm, so I have to do them manually. When I hyper focus on other word I can forget, so I appreciate it.

4 Likes

It would be really helpful if battle troops were listed in order (descending/ascending) particularly when using multiple ‘victory spoils’ (antidotes/treasure) to obscure actual scoring. That’s two events running this incorrect order has been posted but at least we’ve got the right troops this time and not one that wasn’t in the rotation (solzara). Euryali should be at the bottom as the biggest scorer

EDIT
why can’t we see our actual points for a victorious fight? All we get is the antidote or treasure quantity…the actual score is never shown. The score per fight should be crystal clear, not obscured behind some bizarre scoring mechanic.