Eye-Scream

Originally published at: Eye-Scream – Gems of War

New Epic Troop: Eyestalker The Eyestalker will be available this week for 400 Glory in the shop as well as in Event Chests, and will appear in Glory, Gem, and Guild chests in 3-4 weeks’ time. New Doomed Weapon: Doomed Loop This week it will be available in both the Tower of Doom shop, and…

1 Like

is this reset for this week or next. clarity needed

Old Player Team
Venoxia
Stone Viper
Poison Master
Steel Cobra

Old Enemy Team
Lamia
Swamplash
Marsh Raptor
Venoxia

We lost Venoxia, but so did they.

The new enemy team still has 4 damage sources and Royal Assassin starts with 75% mana. I guess the biggest thing is that they have 2 stealthy troops, but Basilisk can stun it off.

The longer I look at it, the more I think it should be okay… Wasn’t the biggest fan at first glance.

Definitely a stat check though, so newer players may struggle with this.

4 Likes

Always for the upcoming reset which is in around 6.5 hours.

2 Likes

If you can keep it alive, Kobra is a summoner if you need to refill empty troop slots.

Not sure why you make these things so hard. I imagine the idea to get players to spend their gems. But here’s a news flash devs…if players cant win the trials they wont be able to spend their gems on the pet. Whatever though, my time with this game probably wont be much longer.

10 Likes

grafik

The loot table for troops in Mist of Scales event chests is expected to look like this:

Chance Amount Troop
0.11% 1 Euryali, Mambasira, Medusa
3.2% 1 Basilisk, Venoxia, Viper
12% 1 Algorak the Slayer, Eyestalker, Kobra, Marilith, Raven, Swamplash, Tai-Pan, Vassara
21.6% 1 Bone Naga, Lamia, Marsh Raptor, Naga Queen, Royal Assassin, Steel Cobra, Stone Viper, Swamp Rat, Wererat
21.6% 2 Amaru, Fangblade, Marsh Strangler, Mist Stalker, Nagatrap, Poison Master
21.49% 3 Bogstrider, Scale Guard, Skulk Fang

Remaining 20% is various resources. Data is based on community observation, there is no reliable official information, even in-game ads have been incorrect in the past. If you plan to open event chests, wait till the weekend for the community to find irregularities, this significantly reduces your risk of getting burned.

8 Likes

Just to note, I’ve seen all 3 Mythics pulled already. Got Medusa myself, too.

4 Likes

Trials are primarily focussed on the base version as a little tutorial mode for new players (unless they remove the feature, it is meant to teach) and a way to feel some game progress.
Those are usually not too hard.
The additional five trials are bonus stuff for endgamers. While I very much prefer, if they are doable, and those that are not to receive adjustments, they should not be the main focus on how to build the setups.

1 Like

I would buy that if the hint even applied to all the trials but as we know from last week at the very least, it doesnt. So is it supposed to be teaching incorrect or non applicable mechanics?

2 Likes

Lack of knowledge about their own game and lack of time to be able to test the events out.

7 Likes