Arena Sucks (Here are some suggestions)

Did not!

What I said was that the troop,data would be up to date as of this month. That is, the 1.0.95 patch for console will be like 1.0.9 for PC/mobile, but with the troop,updates and balance from May.

You might infer from that that we’re nearly done with it, and that with submission delays it could be out by the end of June. But I certainly didn’t say that.

My apologies. I probably misread that then. Hopefully the patch will get through quickly though.

I wholeheartedly agree. As it stands now, arena is not worth the time investment; The rewards are not up to par with other more rewarding time investments like PvP and there’s a great RNG factor that makes your hances of winning almost entirely dependent on what troop and weapon choices are presented to you.

Oh really? This is highly enlightening to me. So, based on this tidbit, when playing against the same enemy hero/ team 2 or 3 times while progressing that arena ladder, this is a bug and not so much a clever way of spicing it up?

When facing an enemy hero who is lvl 899 while playing with a lowly lvl 212, this is a bug and not part of another game design to liven it up a bit? It happened in the second battle btw. Strangely, the rest of the enemy heroes were under lvl 300 after that. Was that part of the increase in difficulty we were suppose to experience as we progress each successful round of arena battle? Or, is that yet to be implemented or has it been implemented after all but its just another bug we console players are experiencing? for you to fix?

Arena was working fine and for some inexplicable reason, its wonky this particular week. Even with a lower hero level, the computer player is in god-mode. No synergy with that team. Enemy hero is close in level and none of them can manipulate the gems, yet its behaving like it can. Last time I saw that nuttiness was in the previous version.

I’m doing my fair share of battery testing alright. Its possible to win all eight rounds. It really is. But something went off this week. Something. Would you happen to know anything about it, by any chance?

I still say the whole draft a weapon thing blows…

I say replace Hero with an Epic :wink:

1 Like

Yeah that’s the catch with the Hero. I like the new class weapons and the hero will have certain bents that won’t matter since you may be stuck with the wrong color weapon.