Arena Exploit Bug (Fixed)

Yeah, I can agree with that because I have personally seen it happen to other games as well (otherwise I wouldn’t have pointed that it would make things worse). However, I’ll always be reluctant to jump to this measure, as it normally doesn’t require something that drastic to cause change in a video game. Normally, it just patched with each new update.

2 Likes

How do you always know how other players are playing the game?

3 Likes

You stated that you asked your highest trophy hunters if they used this exploit. They replied in the negative. So, I am curious about your justification for the above statement.

In other words, you are identifying a ‘problem’ and clearly imply it is a huge problem. So big a problem that you feel the need to threaten @Cyrup.

Here’s an exploit for use in Arena: Select a card that hits multiple enemy troops. If there is one or two enemy troop(s) remaining it will be hit 3 or more times.

Is this a big problem? No. Is your exploit a big problem? I think not!

Exploits were discussed in yesterdays Dev Q&A by Sirrian.

1 Like

any way to find total trophy a player has gotten? as in ive been in many many guilds so i dont know how many ive made :frowning:

:thinking:

1 Like

My apologies. I thought I was already being polite by not detailing the exploit publicly. Since no harm will come to you individually or to devs for that matter I feel like saying it’s a threat is a reach. I’d say it’s more an outline of my intentions to even the playing field if the bug isn’t addressed. Or at the very least… mentioned on known issues.
I wasn’t aware that calling out devs about bugs was against the community guidelines. But I sure as hek know now.
No need to DM, the details are still there in the ticket you handled back in June. Ticket #60894.

Im impress about the 20k trophy thread but you think it’s related to the exploit? Btw i have no clue about what is the exploit. I hate arena so even if i knew how to do it i probably wouldn’t play it :stuck_out_tongue:

I choose to believe that the 2 have nothing to do with the other. But the bug being around does make me kinda Question it. I give the player the benefit of the doubt though. If the bug was fixed or didn’t exist. Then there would be no doubts to the accomplishment.

Thanks for clarifying! I’ve just checked in on this issue (that ticket was helpful to pinpoint what you were referring to) and it’s fixed for 4.0, the next update.

4 Likes

So a few days after 4.0 goes live, tell us all about the bug.

1 Like

OK, I’ll bite - Given that it’s fixed SoonTM - What does the bug do? What advantage does it provide?
(Not interested in how it works, just what advantage it provides - e.g. extra damage, faster turns, easier battles etc etc…)

1 Like

Awryan, I’m not sure what’s your intention of creating this thread. (Or most of them really) If you don’t want to clearly state a bug on public forum, what’s a point to make one about it? Narcissism?

You seems to have your own strong idea about things, with no intention to being dissuaded by anyone. I’m surprised people are still trying it with you. So for a sake of my sanity, I will continue to mute every thread you created, as they decreasing my enjoyment about the game, and increasing my paranoid. (I accidentally read this one because you changed your avatar.)

1 Like

I believe this thread has run its course, and I would prefer to avoid any more potentially negative discussions over an issue that is already resolved in the next update, let alone an issue that is an exploit. The OP has their answer so I will now close this thread. Thank you for raising the issue again.

3 Likes