Arena Exploit Bug (Fixed)

My assumption would be lots and lots of trophies

Lol… I’m sure it had nothing to do with it. But what I do know is… Bugs are supposed to be reported on the forums unless I feel more comfortable reporting them in a DM. I’m completely comfortable with pointing out a bug publicly. Even with the expected back lash of. Why are you pointing out an Exploit that people are enjoying? Or having an issue with me in future telling those who don’t know how to do it, how to do it.

So this explains why some got sky high numbers of trophies last week? and before? :thinking:

This thread made me more angry than anything else, knowing people out there is exploting.

1 Like

This thread has nothing to do with that. This is a bug report. If you want to share comments about lots of Trophies then make your own thread. Rather than trying to derail this one.

Ignorance is bliss? :person_shrugging:

What do you mean? This exploit has nothing to do with why some is getting like 20k trophies a week? It looks for me like it has EVERYTHING to do with it.

2 Likes

Why are you leaving? Always fun to read your posts, man. :frowning:

1 Like

I was told there would be exploits? :joy:

If i keep insisting in arguing with him, under his perspective i would only prove that i’m trying to attack or start a fight. I’ll wait and see if someone else will try to dissuade him from this course of action of making an exploit public to force the devs’ hands.

3 Likes

LMAO…
20k guilds existed before the bug, and will continue to exist after the bug.
I sense you are trying to make this thread into a call out destined to be locked. I don’t hold guilds responsible for what their members do so long as it’s not crazy unbelievable stats. I’ll leave it at just that. I myself ask my biggest trophy hunters if they are using the Exploit. They say no. I can only trust their word and I move on. As you should move on from making this thread about trophies. When it’s clearly about an arena bug.

At least 6 months old … And may not be fixed for another 3 months. Yes… clearly I’m in the wrong for wanting something done about it. :person_facepalming:
And he only likes to cause you disagree with me… Y’all like to lurk on each other… It’s cute.

You’re not in the wrong for wanting something to be done about it, but it is the manner in which you’re trying to get the devs to fix it. Mass sharing of the exploit would do just as much bad (if not worse) as it would good, because yes, it would cause it to get fixed faster, but it might lead to a rollback like @Razzagor said, or something potentially even worse.

1 Like

This is why I enjoy to play on the console.

It seems much more legit.

The playing actually happens. :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

3 Likes

@Lyya, any way to keep track of the trophies earned in arena?

A leader board perhaps too?

I play on console too. But there is no reason for someone to tell everyone how to do the exploit, as it usually makes the situation worse. What makes it even worse is if the logic is “it’ll get fixed faster once everyone starts doing it.”

1 Like

I have not been in the forms that long to know why you are getting all this hate, but I don’t see anything wrong with this post. If the exploit has been communicated multiple times, you can bet it gets fixed quicker once everyone else finds out about it.

2 Likes

While you may not like it, it is true though. Yes everyone knowing about an exploit tends to make things worse but it does indeed force the hand of Developers who seemingly like to sit things out if not forced.

Now i am not commenting on this particular issue mostly because i have no clue what exploit all this is about nor do i care all that much (unless it’ll give me all i want, then tell me right now!!!) but i have experienced many situations in other games in the past where developers didn’t do shxt about exploits until disgruntled players deliberately shared those exploits to force the Devs to act, and the games were off better for it in the long run.

4 Likes

No, I don’t think so. The game doesn’t make any distinction between arena trophies and any other trophies as far as I can tell.

1 Like

Can you (or someone else) please send me a private message outlining this bug or issue? To be honest, I’m not sure exactly what you’re referring to. I also find the original post on this topic moderately threatening, please be a little more polite in the future before making callouts (which you know are against the community guidelines) or before making requests without explanation. Thank you.

4 Likes