Are daily Warcoin offers random?

Me too, but I’m ‘fortunate’ enough to afford it. And bought my third warband with 10 coins spare.

So, 160 total coins
35 from the calendar last year
30 twice for 75 gems each in the vip slot
65 once for 200(?) gems in the vip slot

This is 2nd one I’ve gotten, both behind the VIP wall in daily offers.

Time marches on, and still no Warcoin offer. I also have never received an Imperial Deed offer.

Warcoin offer situation is not funny at all.
Yesterday I chatted with my brother about this and it turns out that I’ve had 3 non-VIP offers, 3 VIP offers and one offer in Arena (for a grand total of 7 offers) while he’s had…drum roll, please…not a single one - zero warcoin offers.

The only thing he’s missing compared to me is Enraged Kurandara, so it’s not like bounty troops or pets are taking up one of possible slots.

1 Like

Got it once

Almost 2 months now and still no War Coins from Adventure Board.

It’s like 505 Games were waiting to see how many people would spend real money for them before they “randomly” appeared there? :thinking:

3 Likes

I think they just forgot to add the task.

I’ve received one offer, but it was in the paywalled spot. I’ve only done about a third of the possible Arena since release, though, so it’s partly my fault.

1 Like

I have 3 alts that are level 1k plus that have maybe 10-12 Kingdoms still incomplete, and they get the war coins upon completion.

I got one War Coin offer in the ViP 6 slot, and one of my alts also got one in the ViP6 slot (I’m ViP 2, from the first campaign).

I’m Lvl 1332. I think they gave me two more team slots when I got ViP 2. New banners are nice. New team slots are nice. They are not mission critical tho. Definitely not worth paying real money for, or stressing about doing Arena. Opinion, not fact. But, my alts have come close to beating me out for Paragon, even tho they rarely do delves, and can’t be bothered to do their Armor Kingdom quests. (and the occasional Life Kingdom).

My two sub-600 alts still have a few of the final 5 kingdoms to do (Pridelands and Swords Edge), but they haven’t been offered daily War Coins. But then, I also haven’t played them much since the update, so…bad example. Disregard.