Archer Class Event

With so many troop options, who has the best team build?!? (Rhetorical Question)
Best way to play this event is to skip it.

16 Likes

My Archer is already at class champ level 100, I used to use it a lot… so yeah, happily skipping this one…

4 Likes

Just wait 3 weeks for Orbweaver class event. 5 troops are not so bad :wink:

3 Likes

Tomorrow:

Arachnaean Weaver
Nope!

Mana Color: Green, Purple, Yellow
Arcane: Venom, Plains
Base Rarity: Mythic
Troop Types: Elf, Monster

:woman_facepalming::sweat_smile:

1 Like

I’m impressed at how awful this Class event is. Its been easy, but 5 troops… really? Is there a reason why something like Class Events needs such a narrow restriction?

4 Likes

Here is my suggestion

Works great with Titan

10 Likes

Skip a chance to get extra 25 gems? No thanks.

Just take it as an arena run; Dawnbringer + any yellow troops. They could have Vault class and there still won’t be any problem.

1 Like

I did it just to see how bad it was…
It would of been more efficient to do maps instead to acquire the gold and gems.

2 Likes

My Archer was 82, so I thought playing it for five rounds would be a few points towards fully levelled - Mang, 2 x anariel and glade warden. I didn’t count on Gorbil and it’s 10% chance plus brown gems and devour. Gorbil devoured Mang and then gladly gave me a go with 250 attack to it’s name and then a board of skulls appear (no skull generator) from the sky.

You couldn’t make it up! :slight_smile:

1 Like

The veterans have all these elves upgraded and backed up with high kingdom and guild bonuses to make it easy even with such short list, for newish players, specially with the buffs on the Bright Forest team this week…

Some serious reviews and adjustments should be made @Sirrian, since each class belongs to a kingdom, having access to the all troops of said kingdom makes better sense and allows people to test out more troops. The fact there is no way to obtain at least one Legendary troop also makes the shop purchases even more uninsteresting.

4 Likes

This event is the insult people claim Orb of Clans is.

@Cyrup, @Saltypatra, was it really the dev intent to give us events that almost don’t have enough troops to fill a whole team? Do they think it really sounds exciting to spend 20 minutes to get 18 minutes worth of PvP Champion XP?

I get “content will be better down the road” but I don’t exactly want to play things that won’t be “good” for at least another full year.

5 Likes

-Meanwhile at Class Event Headquarters-

Intern: Boss, boss, I’m seeing chatter on the net about how class events are too confusing. New players don’t know what team to build because there are just too many darned options.

Boss: Hold my beer…

11 Likes

This so happened. My god so funny

1 Like

Me thinks the boss would finish off the Amber fluid, crush the can on the forehead, and say "Get me another from the Esky, I got this!

1 Like

Put the Hero with an Urska Crown or Deamonicon and create your own team!

And such a shame that there is a cap on summon level…

1 Like

Hero Dawnbringer. No other troops :upside_down_face:

2 Likes

Well with archer maxed, it was a case of do the free sigils and collect the rewards that came with them. I too use dawnbringer, made light work of it as expected.

2 Likes

17 months later.
Still complete garbage.

But in the devs defense. I also forgot about how bad Class Trial troop selections can be.

4 Likes

Archer with Mountaincrusher/black manacles
3x King Avelorn
3x Medal of Nysha if you have them
Explosion/enchantment potions

Most battles take less than 15 seconds. Plus the first enemy is entangled, so it’s pretty safe.

It’s a boring event, but at least it’s one of the easier ones.

Just here to celebrate the 2 year anniversary of this horrendous design choice and give an update.

That’s right folks…2 years later and we now have 8 troops to choose from! :grinning: That’s a 60% increase in selections between now and then. Which should sound huge… But 60% of 5 is only 3.

Now I can’t recall how many troops were available in the kingdom at this time 2 years ago.

But having 28% of the total troops available during a Class Kingdom Trial seemed (and still does) absurd.

Despite everything changing in the world in the past 2 years. Take comfort in this constant.
The Archer Class Trial sucks ass due to the troop restrictions being unbalanced for the kingdom.
And will most likely continue to suck even when your kingdom level power gets to 30. Thank you, and Elf bless. :grinning:

2 Likes