Arcane Beast stones again?

Tankiest? You mean, most hearty (Life and Armor combined)?

And the King is perfectly fine, just eat Blues, the only color Goblins don’t use (and get his third Trait).

hes got agile, hes less squishy than goblin… but being in lead position means he gets green first…

summoners in general kinda suck atm and despite his bulk goblin king likes to chill in the back.

Gotcha :wink:

I prefer Goblin Rocket, that way you can utilize Yellow and he can shift the board. Hobgoblin is purely about damage (and I hate randomness).

Well Summoner is pretty solid, heals everyone, summons Ghouls (who are no joke now even low leveled) and is a Marauder so decent alt for newer players.

/i don’t like rocket cuz hes not a maruader… he should b changed… not like boar rider is a beast…

True, but at least it’s still a 4-Zaejin Troop Team. There are other races better anyway. We have access to build 20 Teams, I make full use out of that :wink:

I’d actually like this increased especially for consoles because we get the old use 4 guys from stormheim etc tasks…

The only bonus difference is 2 more attack if you use hobgoblin with goblin boar and shaman vs rocket and them.

I like the better control with rocket but hobgoblin is a very nice troop esp. when your opponent is down to 1

I built a Team for both. Hobgoblin for Defense and Rocket for PvP against other Goblin Teams.

still think he should be a marauder :stuck_out_tongue: