Arachnean Weaver compensation

#weavergate = no $ to GoW.

You can lead a cash cow to water, but you cannot make it drink.

8 Likes

have to bump #weavergate esp. for tomorrow!

2 Likes

What will happen tomorrow?

Bumping this thread is one thing, but it needs optimization: the title should be updated and it needs a tdlr in the first post.

I think it’ll be more important to be updated when the new kingdom pass drops, which might be what ANGI’s anticipating (a week early)

1 Like

Indeed, with the next pass in eight days.
so i missed nothing for tomorrow :joy:

wow thread still alive.

IP2 still hasn’t issues refunds, so of course this thread is still alive.

2 Likes

Yeah #weavergate.

1 Like

Was there any compensation forthcoming?
Also, what about 10 weeks of potions being broken?

here’s what my fear was

actually now we are in week 4!!!

2 Likes

Ah, my bad! I forgot they were even being so miserly as to remove the “fix” before many players would even be able to generate enough diamonds to use it :rage:

1 Like

#weavergate

2 Likes

Devs requested feedback about the situation.
Ever since then this thread has been…
#mutedBYtheDEVS

3 Likes

well, they at least heard y’all about that.
they said it’d be gone oct 25th and here it is nov 8th and it’s still in the shop at half cost

i agree it’s not full compensation, but the complaint ppl didn’t have enough time to forge it is gone.

1 Like

The most recent post from a developer stated they weren’t sure how long they will keep Arachnaean Weaver in the soul forge.

If any dev just came out and said Arachnaean Weaver will be in the forge permanently on discount.

I at the very least will have moved on satisfied from the situation. (Not happy, but satisfied that they actually tried a realistic solution.)

Any time table less than permanent has the chance of alienating the least active players who very well may need a year to get enough diamonds to craft Arachnaean Weaver.

But their event keys are 100% just as good as mine. So when they chased for a troop that wasn’t actually there despite being advertised the opposite. They were as conned out of their resources just like everyone else effected by this.

And since 99% of those who were effected don’t even use the forums. That 1% of us have to be 99% louder to make up for them.

6 Likes

#weavergate

3 Likes

bumping #weavergate

6 Likes

#weavergate

3 Likes

#weavergate, cause of AW leaving soulforge on weekly reset

5 Likes

#weavergate, for the compensation that benefits the players who weren’t affected

9 Likes