Arachnean Weaver compensation

my god, who hasnt crafted weaver yet?? you give anything free for those who tried and failed, i expect a free mythic as well. and so would everyone else. take weaver out and get on with the damn game!! be sure to pass out plenty of tissues!

Are you a troll, or unaware of what has been happening?

Some people spent real money for Weaver. It wasnt free.

Some of us are struggling to play when the company has literally stolen money.

Some of us expect refunds when buying something and not getting what we paid for.

13 Likes

#weavergate

5 Likes

#weavergate, as AW is leaving soon the soulforge
@EternalDark i’m fine, thank you; i have 2 AW since a year or so

2 Likes

bumping this to keep in mind, that AW on discount is leaving the soulforge in less than a day.
#weavergate though…never forgotten!

7 Likes

AW on discount left the soulforge - #weavergate is still here

3 Likes

#weavergate

4 Likes

No troll lol, just sick of everyone crying over every little thing lol. Go develope a game and make your perfect!! Lol

Maybe you should avoid this forum for awhile, because we are crying a river this week…

2 Likes

lol yeah, i usually avoid game forums an cause thats all they are. i mean, ive spent cash on key packs and gems tryin for mythics too, and failed. didnt contact support. ibe hit the wrong button and spent resources, didnt send a ticket inand lock everyone else out of reward trees. ive got about the worst luck ever when it comes to rng. its not targeted at the weaver issue, or nothin personal, its just the GoW in general lol. the bad luck, the minority getting their way with troops, events, and traits being changed or rewards locked, and the lagging server, all together, have about killed my drive to play anymore.

There is a difference between failing at a game of chance (buying keys but not enough) and being misled into playing a “game of chance” that was actually impossible to win (people didn’t get unlucky here — they were LIED TO regarding what the possible jackpots were).

It’s fine to buy a lottery ticket and not win when the rules state there is a guaranteed jackpot awarded to someone — but it’s a very different story when every participant realizes no one won the promised jackpot, that they all bought tickets in vain.

That is a scam and it is illegal

17 Likes

#weavergate

8 Likes

I am still waiting for Arachnaean weaver this Christmas. I still need some souls…

#weavergate

5 Likes

havnt played for 4 years, randomly came to check news,what happened to this game, used to be run by a good dude called sirrion or whatever?

4 Likes

A new twist to the same type of scam.

https://community.gemsofwar.com/t/cursed-gnomes-sometimes-drop-0-cursed-runes-when-killed-during-a-gap/73346/6

1 Like

Yep keep this thread running. Its a shameful part of the games history that players should not let the developers/owners forget. Unless AW is compensated. Well, Pigs fly don’t they!

1 Like

This one seem to be okay. All gnomes except the verse ones have a small chance to drop a vault key instead of their standard loot. Bit of unfortunate in this situation, I guess players would rather have the runes.

As of right now, the only free way to get cursed runes is from cursed gnomes. That’s different from any other gnome in the game. Even, to a degree, pet gnomes get 24 hour events for free at least weekly.

So 100% a cursed rune is better than a vault key. It’s the exact ratio as 0 cursed runes after going to the trouble of finding a cursed gnome.

1 Like