Anybody else struggling with Some Light Exorcise event?

Why would the battle take 10 minutes? Unless they get to summon multiple daemons, in which case you do get event stones.

You wonder why is 4 times 150+ hp impervious troop slow to kill???

They shouldn’t be that hard to kill. Their stats are boosted by 50%, so it shouldn’t take more than 50% additional time to kill. Assume a normal fight takes 2 minutes, this one should take 3, not 10. Even less if you use troops that scales on enemy armor and life (Blade dancer, Shadow hunter etc.) or ones that outright remove armor (BD, Mang, Grave Knight etc.)

As for it being impervious, that only matters if you use a team that relies on status effects (or Devour/MB) to be effective, so just don’t use these. There are plenty of good teams that as just as effective against impervious.

I’m aware of all that. It still increases the total match time. Does it take 10 minuets? No. Does it take longer then a normal match for no reason? Yes.

Anyone who doesn’t do 4 daemon defence is a jerk. End of.

:grin:

you were the one who said 10 minutes. With any good team that I can think of, the battle shouldn’t take more than 30 more secondes than usual. with some teams (Courage/BD?), it can take even less time than usual.

So be it! :smile:

Damn you zoo. Get with the program!

I’m currently at 139 stones from 82 PVP fights, so that’s decent I guess?

What’s far more surprising to me is that my 4x Quasit defense team actually got two wins so far. o.O

Social pressure shouldn’t be the only thing driving people to set event-friendly defenses. The devs really do need to start incentivizing that with additional rewards. Otherwise, we’re going to keep seeing threads like this.

Full disclosure: Yeah, I’m using a daemon-free bone dragon defense right now. On the one hand, it does make me feel like kind of a jerk. On the other hand, I hope it inspires more people to complain about the current system.

2 Likes

@DonBoba / @yonizaf

I have yet to see Portal actually summon anything. It appears to me that it’s unable to take advantage of player-collected souls because even at 40/40, it goes through the animation and poof - nothing.

2 Likes

That sounds like a bug :open_mouth:

When you’re playing against him or playing with him? I’ve not faced a portal team that can actually generate souls yet! But the summoning works fine for me when I tried him out.

I put up a four daemon defense team but I am not fighting many. Hardly any actually.

1 Like

Against him. He’s apparently completely useless in defense, since the defenders don’t accumulate souls.

Likewise, 4x Immortal King. With the resurrection trait, people should get 5-6 stones

1 Like

There was me thinking that people were being idiots for playing void portal without a soul generator!

I wish more people would run this team. I’ve seen it a few times at least.

I’ve been running 4 demons since Monday and I’m getting less than a dozen invasions per day. A bit confused over here tbh

2 Likes

The majority of stones I have gotten has been through Casual PVP. I can refresh (fairly cheap) to find Daemon heavy teams. I have set my team to the weekly event each week since I agreed to on the other thread.

1 Like