Any tips on beating the goblin team on Pet Rescue?

they murdered me with that team…and they are all mythic.

I think I got a new record earlier with my x4 Gobchomper team. I completed all eight pet rescue battles in 11 minutes!!

I don’t care what people say, x4 Gobchomper life is where it is at for Goblin pet rescue battles :v:

UPDATE: I just did it in 9 minutes this time around :slight_smile:

UPDATE: 5 minutes is not the new record :smiley:

3 Likes

I use the same team as Rockwell but with different advice.
If the first two devours fail restart the game since there is no penalty in pet rescue.
Ideally the first gob chomp should succeed in the devour since the additional damage it gains can take down most of the goblins with one skull match :blush:

1 Like

4x Gobchomper is easy mode. It works just fine. I don’t see a need for any other combination.

3 Likes

Gorgotha
Wyvern
Emperor
Scorpius

You need Emperor in there so that you can stun the goblins that are immune to poison. I kill the final team with ease.

+1 to this from me

1 Like

It’s most effective with the troops fully traited or at least the gates traited.
then they feed one another so you can alternate barriers.

I just loop them down with a red / yellow / Titania build. Works just fine.

Thanks for sharing this helpful ideas.

I use
Valkyrie
Justice
Justice
Queen Mab
They all freeze so you can put up some serious damage attack

Ive been using 3 Gob Chomp & 1 The Dragon Soul. All fully traited. Been working really well for me, plus Im getting souls.

I just use 4x fully traited Gob Chomper and use the devour on each 1 if it fails just reload the match till it works.

1 Like

thanks guys, got a solution way back. just forgot to mention it.

1 Like

Gorgotha/glaycion/king bloodhammer/captain skullbeard

Any divine meta team will smash through all pet rescues, just like it does most of the time on everthing else :+1:

2 Likes