Disregard this thread

Please refer to this thread

2 Likes

I just got nuked by one an hour ago lol
Even without devour and 2 dmg on 4 or 5 match, itā€™d still be used a lot.

Stonehammer in last is my go-to. Stuns the traits off Forest Troll, sets some burn in motion, and provides red and brown for Highforge, who I also like. He canā€™t be devoured but can also heal himself, unlike most other indigestables.

1 Like

This is starting to take off on console, so Iā€™d like to hear ideas. Thanks for starting this.

For now, Iā€™ve been mostly avoiding that lineup, but when I face it, Iā€™ve been using Gorgotha, Mab, Valkyrie, Mab. Freeze two troops on any-four match and there is a good chance that the troll grinds to a halt before he can get things going. Fill either Gorgotha or Valkyrie and youā€™re generally unstoppable. Even if one Mab gets devoured, you can still win with one. Iā€™m sure this isnā€™t the ideal response, but itā€™s working for me so far.

1 Like

@UKresistance wrong thread here is the ome you are looking for

Would Kraken still be meta without devour?

This seems to be working

Keghammer canā€™t be devoured, starts empowered and inflicts triple damage on Giants.
Decent option to quickly remove the troll

Shame keghammer canā€™t insta kill forest troll but itā€™s a troop I hadnā€™t thought of so itā€™s a start. Iā€™m currently finding its a case of fight fire with fire for a good chance of countering and a ā€œwho fills first winsā€ outcome or just avoid kraken altogether if possible but guild wars is definitely much harder work now

Guys i need help! I cant beat kraken at allā€¦ I lose every battlešŸ˜•

Iā€™ll just leave this hereā€¦

1 Like

What is your point? I am not complaining about wisp at all so what are you even talking about?

Donā€™t be deliberately obtuse - my point is extremely clearā€¦

1 Like

Im notā€¦ You have to forgive me being stupid but if your point is ā€œextremely clearā€ i must be too stupid to grasp it so please spell it out where a nitwit such as myself can understand

@Vangor relax, it seems for me that he agrees with the point you made.

1 Like

Then why post it here?

Now I get it its not from the new Wisp thread. I get easily confused today lol.
Only he can answer that, possibly @Drathas confused too? We all are confused today hehe :joy::clown_face:

The only thing I can see is that there was actually a thread for this exact topic already. I didnā€™t remember it, but it did come up as the first topic when I searched ā€œkrakenā€.

If that was the case, why not just say so instead of leaving what was kind of an unclear message?

See thats a good point @Stan i was unaware of that thread and i only created this one as a reaponse to being told not to post on another one so i apologize for making a redundant threadā€¦

@Lyya please feel free to cloae this one

2 Likes

She might even have the power to move the relevant posts over to the other threadā€¦

2 Likes

That would be fine also whatever can be done

I for one am done with this topic since nothing i say is right anyway