Disregard this thread

Well, I’m still looking for good ideas, so I’ll go see if anyone wants to pick it up over there.

Since we’re changing the topic anyway, can I ask you an honest question about your Shiny team? I’ve been kind of off dragons for a while since I find that I’d usually rather use a focused attack to break teams down than AOE them to death. Is there any lineup that you’d see in PVP or GW that makes you stop and say, “No, Shiny isn’t going to work there” and pick a different team, or do you pretty much use it on everything?

I use kraken teams against psion/famine teams sometimes and i will use different teams for fun but i have yet to find a team that i cant beat 98% of the time without my dragons

2 Likes

It’s interesting how different the win rates and popular troops are on PC vs. console. Looking at GOWDB, there are a lot of players with very high win rates using Krystenax as their favorite troop on PC, but only 1 on PS4. There have been a lot of differences between the versions while most of those percentages have been earned, so it probably doesn’t mean much, but still.

If you’re wondering, yes, I was questioning whether your 98% was an exaggeration, but there are several players on the PC/mobile list that have win rates that high with Krystenax as their favorite troop, so it certainly looks realistic. I’ve got one of the highest win rates on console at 95%, so I’m suspicious when I see numbers higher than that, but now that we’re all playing the same game, things will start to even out over time (between platforms).

There is no rule against creating a duplicate thread, but I can close this one if you wish to continue the discussion on the other thread.

1 Like

Yes please do

1 Like