For people struggling with pet events

Try building a team around Dragon’s Eye hero weapon. Turn those 200 health goblins into 14 health Baby Dragons. Before I started using Dragon’s Eye I couldn’t beat these pet events.

17 Likes

Awesome advice @Maxx . Thanks for sharing! :slight_smile:

3 Likes

That is a excellent recommendation for those struggling with pets I’m going to share this with my guild family.

1 Like

When the 24 hour pet event is over I’m going to try and come up with some actual low level teams. I just did my Dungeons for the day with Dragon’s Eye/Apothecary/Musketeer/Kendrala Bloodjewel and it went well. Kendrala would be an amazing troop for this team because she can one shot the Baby Dragon and then get her full mana back ready for the next transformation but unfortunately being a boss slayer a lot of low levels probably don’t have her.

I started putting Gob chomper in my teams,haven´t had a problem since.

I completed todays event pet rescue with this team:

Thats a level 58 hero, champion level 10+ with anything that has the guardian tree (to start with a barrier, which is basically just there to stall for two hits until you get set up). The last 3 troops were level 1 and untraited. Game plan is to eat stuff with Bulette while keeping fairly tight control over what you let the enemy take. With retreating completely unfavorable boards (heavy yellow/red/purp, scarce blue/green/brown), I beat all 8 battles, with battles 2 through 8 taking about 35 mins on stream (I used a dark maiden last slot for battle 1, but decided to swap her out since she wasn’t getting enough incidental fills).

Impervious rear slots and the occasional indigestible in other rescues makes this particular setup have varying viability and of course battle 7 wildfolk (and a couple other) remain impossible without a perfect loop starting turn 1 if you have low stats, but theres usually a way to win. Through the power of :cheese:.

3 Likes

This team got me through all 8 battles quite easily. Just transform with Dragon’s Eye and kill them off with Musketeer I don’t even have Musketeer levelled she is still level 1. Banner could probably be better.

1 Like

The opponent respawning of such low level untraited troops is a bug, and will probably get fixed next patch or so.