Any good teams to use in this TOD-event?

Much appreciated!

I use huntmaster arborius x2 and rubirath, with hero at the bottom. Ive been casting rubirath to speed up fights and havent had much issue up to floor 25. At higher floors it would be safer to only cast arborius though.

1 Like

mind posting the team code?

i play on console so kind of annoying to use team codes, also not on right now, hero being dragonguard is kind of important too

2 Likes

Nothing fancy but works well !

With doomed weapon
[6105,6699,1519,6540,3037,2,2,1,3,2,3,3,14016]

Version without doomed weapon

[6105,6699,1519,6540,3037,2,2,1,3,2,3,3,14016]

I was using fancy dragons but made this for a teammate and it works better so kept it :rofl::rofl:

1 Like

Arborious

Diamantina or red cosmic dragon.

Red gem dragon

Doom weapon

Dragonguard

2 Likes

I’ve been using Angry Mob / Megavore / Diamantina / Doomed Signet w/ Sunspear and a red/brown banner; has been working up to floor 17 so far except in one battle in which Mob got whacked early. Not sure it’s going to last the distance, though.

[6631,6571,7251,1519,3037,2,2,1,2,3,3,3,14016]

1 Like

Mine is Marilith, 2x Diamantina, Doomed Signet with Sunspear class. Can also use 2x Tesla with that team if you don’t have two Diamantinas.

2 Likes

My Guild Tyrant suggested Tesla-Tesla-Drowned Sailor as the three non-Hero units and a Sunspear hero.

Personally? I use a double Tesla team to farm Explore-12, so using another to run ToD would bore me more than a little bit. So I’m using Champion of Gaard-Tesla-Morthiani’s Darkness as my trio with the Sunspear hero as far out of the way as possible as the anchor troop.

1 Like

I’ve been using Tesla, Tesla, Divinia, ring, sunspear to lvl 26. Just switched to Honest Rob’s team - Tesla, ring, Tesla, Foxfire King, sunspear. Tesla can really mow them down with the ring buff.

1 Like

Thanks guys, I ended up with going Marilith, double Tesla and the new doom weapon.

1 Like

same, I use sunspear for the red storm for tesla