Anniversary rewards bugged?

Not a good sign to celebrate the third anniversary with: bugs, followed by the strange silence from the devs.

4 Likes

Xbox One, here, and like many others, I, too, have not received the gifted troop on Day 1, though that is seemingly the only portion. (Gold was received, haven’t unlocked Soulforge, so unaware if Diamonds were.)

It’s kinda funny 'cause I believe that I would not have felt this ever so slight disappointment if nothing were “promised.”

Oh, and Day 2 gifts were received, but the devs forgot to give me the other 297 VIP Keys. We were all supposed to receive 300, correct… 100 for each anniversary year?

My poor attempt at humor, of course. This F2Player is very appreciative of the free VIP Keys and other gifts. :grinning:

Edit/Update:

Booted the game on this third day of the Anniversary Week and see that Day 1 gifted troop is in roster.

Btw, you can have him back. :upside_down_face:

1 Like

Got the troop again in a gem chest later the day it came out… an guess what? Still not in troops list! Oh dev’s! Where areeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu! @Sirrian @Saltypatra

What do you want egg in your milk…

Hey guys, please remember yesterday was a public holiday as I stated earlier. Also, office hours aren’t in affect yet.

For those not aware, us devs are Aussie, so our response times may be different from yours.

Whoa…That’s too much salt.

Bard Training

Elwyn: [QUEST9365_STARTCONV_0]
Player: Okay

… seems oddly appropriate.

[GENERIC_PC_OKAY_REPLY]

[spoiler][/spoiler]

Bard perks are unnamed

3rd Trait is [TRAIT_BARDICINSPIRATION]
[TRAIT_BARDICINSPIRATION_DESC]

Lute’s skill description says TBD.

Wondering if I should bother leveling it up or wait till everything is proper first.

Which platform are you playing on?

Tzathoth still hasn’t appeared in my list, and now this great conversation…

No response from the newly invigorated ticket answering team, and the only suggestion has been to uninstall the game and reinstall - by a member of the community. Is this what anniversary gifts were planned to be?

2 Likes

Nothing feels quite so rewarding…

2 Likes

Xbox One__

We’ve just deployed a fix on the servers for the text issues players on iOS + Xbox were seeing for the Bard quest. You may need to restart the game to get it.

1 Like

Today and yesterday no anniversary rewards for me. Mails was sent, but when I collected it, it gave me nothing. Sent tickets today and yesterday.

1 Like

much better, thank you

With that fix, I can now see the Bard traits and Tzathoth. Thank you.

1 Like

I don’t know about the Bard thing, but I can confirm that the Tzathoth troop was found. All rewards were given at the time the mail was opened. Although, when I did try to avoid opening the 1st giveaway mail, it opened anyway on day 2 when I was opening other mail. My brother saw this happened yesterday when he was avoiding to open day 2 giveaway. It opened when he opened the usual daily mail. So yeah, weird.

I’ll check this weird mail hat trick with today’s day 3 giveaway.