Anniversary rewards bugged?

It has appeared now.

1 Like

It hasn’t shown up on Xbox yet.

2 Likes

I’m on Android and still haven’t received anything.

Gold and card showed up for me but the diamonds did not.

Got the Tzathoth well on console known as [troop X01 so on] from a gem chest which is infuriating as could’ve been chance for scorp :frowning:

Still bugged on Xbox

4 Likes

Yeah,I´m on Xbox.
Got nothing.

Oh well at least it was a nice thought and that’s what counts right

Day 2 I got vip keys but I didn’t get the 10,000 gold or the 100 gems. I recorded it too because I had a feeling it was still glitched. I’m on Xbox one.

Same here. Got the 3 keys nothing else

are you sure? It was 100 diamonds we got, not gems.

I didn’t get anything from the Day 1 mail, including the troop and still don’t have it, as of this moment (Tuesday, November 7th 2017, 3:44 a.m., Central Time Zone). However, I did get all of the Day 2 mail. I’m on Xbox One and I’ll update this post/comment, if anything changes.

I would have sent in a ticket if I were you, if you havent already.

It’s not just you @JonathanStriker . Seems like its affecting those who play Xbox One. Devs have not bothered to remedy the issue.

1 Like

Hi, I’m playing on PS4, yesterday I received the gold and the troop but not the gems. Today the same, I received the troop and the gold, but again no gems.

The Rewards offer Diamonds not Gems (yup, I know they look almost exactly the same). You’ll find them in the Soulforge under your resources.

1 Like

PC here. Not just Xbox I’m afraid.

1 Like

@SpecialRX : Oops, Thank you very much, yeah, I found them :smile: I’m still a junior in this game and I did’n use the soulforge until now.

1 Like

Ok,you were correct,I got diamonds ,my bad.

1 Like

Its no questions about who’s right or wrong here, brudda. All good! :slight_smile: