No Guild War rewards

After reset, I received my login bonus, VIP glory keys and bounty leader board rewards but nothing from GW. We finished in 2nd place and won the day. That’s 50 seals, 70 troops, 40k gold and 1000 gems I’ve been screwed out of.

Anybody else have this happen and what should I do? I’ve submitted tickets in the past but never get a response, I can’t imagine they will respond to this either.

Thanks in advance!

@Ozball @Cyrup @Saltypatra @Sirrian

1 Like

A member of my guild (Thieves) didnt receive for the 2nd consecutive GW her rewards! She told me she was on Gems in guild roster or leaderboard menus DURING weekly reset, maybe thats the reason of the prob?
Me I received the GW rewards but not the Bounty rewards. I was not on gems during weekly reset but loaded gems just some mins after.

But you definately should write to customer support! The member of my guild received from support her GW rewards 2-3 weeks ago.

Yeah, I was in-game during the reset but I was playing explore not in menus. So I guess this a completely random bug. I’ve heard other people are missing their bounty rewards too. I’m not bothered about the gold or troops but losing those 1000 gems is very frustrating.

I guess I’ll try sending the ticket then if it worked for her, thanks for the response! I hope your bounty rewards come through and congrats on 1st!

1 Like

After reset, I received my login bonus, VIP glory keys and bounty leader board rewards but nothing from GW. We finished in 1nd place in the guild wars group 3 and won the day. That’s20 cards, 10.000 gold and 125 diammonds.

Anybody else have this happen and what should I do? I’ve submitted tickets in the past but never get a response, I can’t imagine they will respond to this either.

Thanks in advance!

Thanks guys, please contact support and submit your request as ‘Missing Rewards’ and we’ll take a look.

1 Like

I have already done that is my second ticket which is open

Myself and other members of our guild had this happen last GW. I think there may be a bug in the code that causes the 50 seals to be awarded at the beginning of the next day instead of the end of the day because we did get our guild seals and XP bonus on Monday last week. We had to submit a ticket for the overall rewards.

Just received my missing rewards this morning. Thanks for the help!

1 Like