An option to sell treasure maps

It was probably suggested before but I would really like a roulette mini game where you can play using maps and win different rewards. Maybe with a double the chance thing and use more maps at once.

3 Likes

Great idea. I suggest that you make a new thread with this idea. :slight_smile:

Agree so much on this. I try to speed farm and I just hate it. So dull. I would rather map and have to pay attention and think. (plus I don’t have the right stuff for some of the super efficient speed farm traited troops)

I’ve been playing a ton of maps the last couple of weeks for glory due to all the needed arcanes in the weekly troops. So close to my first 5 star kingdom and maps just keep me going over farming.
Only farming i really do is map farming which also requires some thought. I like my map team.

We can’t allow for players to transfer treasure maps across accounts.

4 Likes

I have other priorities. :blush:

That is your opinion and sure i have to give you respect on that but it depends on how many moves you do in the map and how long that takes vs a speed farming team.

An this could also be a problem as well with farming for trait stones.

Seconded

I tried my best but i could not succeed.[quote=“schralenbef1, post:25, topic:7028”]
I have other priorities. :blush:
[/quote]

Don’t we all? Oh darn i forgot to pay my rent again!

@killerman3333: I ment ingame.

My point wasn’t on time taken, it was on choosing a kingdom to target specific colour arcanes…

Sure, TH can give stones pretty quickly - get to 45 moves quickly then finish up, roll three stones and start again - unsure if that’s faster than cheesing some challenges, but it’s no doubt more fun…

But my point was that TH still gets you random stones… whereas if you want certain colours (especially arcanes) then targeting the right kingdom (hit Divinion Fields again and again when you need those yellow/purple Arcane Plains stones) is FAR better…

1 Like

Well at least they are buffing treasure maps in 2.0! cant wait, reds and vaults will be much more useful :wink:

Ah i see i missed your initial point. Yes i would have to agree that if you are targeting a specific stone then challenges are faster. Getting stones in general is faster if you use maps.

They’re buffing treasure maps once again. They’re going to give really strong rewards, of a particular kind. If you value those rewards then the maps will be incredibly valuable. If you don’t then they won’t. Maps shouldn’t be a one-stop shop for all resources in the game, nor should any other system. Stacking them, selling them, etc. all are trying to force them to be something they’re not.

1 Like

I hope when they rework maps they do something with the way the resources are shown in the table.

Since I was analyzing treasure hunt, let me help you with that.
So first let’s find out how much initial board is worth. Only three types of coins and pouch are placed on the beginning. Board size is 8x8 so 64 items on boards. Let’s assume equal distribution, that mean 16 of each. And since pouch can drop either gold or souls, let’s assume 8 of each.
So initial value would be 464 gold (16 + 48 + 160 + 240) and 24 souls.
But of course, since you not spending any time playing, you cannot get full value while selling the map as it could be abusable so sell value needs to be nerfed significantly.
Probably something like 10 times but let’s say just 5 times would be enough.
So fair price to sell map would be 93 gold and 5 souls.
Not sure if people would still be interested.

I would buy maps at that price but how much are the maps worth in glory? Remember the price of a map is 30 glory. Let me rephrase my previous question. How much is gold is 30 glory? Same for souls.