An option to sell treasure maps

As with everything else, not all players are into those maps. Not a new suggestion here. But would had been quite nice to have an option to sell those maps. Lets say if we would be able to sell each map for 1 gem, 800 gold or 12 glory each.

What are yours opinion on this?

3 Likes

I would buy those maps you are selling.

2 Likes

there are times where i really dont want to play treasure hunt…

dont know why - maybe its the fact that some minor traitstones and the small amount of glory and souls are not really a “treasure” in my eyes…
so i would sell some of them too, there was i time i had over 90 of them!

I have over 400 of them. An option to sell maps would be great…

or just change the treasure hunt to be more interesting - seems just not really satisfying^^

If you have treasure maps I have coin :slight_smile:

1 Like

It WOULD be cool if we could transfer them. I have over 500 at the moment - sigh (rich world problems)

1 Like

I’ve farmed 108 yesterday on my day-off, i’m planning to use all of it at work today… :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

What I do when the pile gets above 10+:
Find a kid (usually my 8 year old sibling) and give him to spend them :smiley:
Kids love matching stuff. Rewards are not great, but it gets the job done xD

5 Likes

my kid is 9 and he plays gow… and i get to do his 100 maps :stuck_out_tongue: so much for getting him to do mine!

I wonder, if you message the devs about maps and transferring them to a specific user, would they do it?

Hey. no, they wouldnt. What stays within an account, stays.

1 Like

My dreams you have shattered them.

1 Like

I have nearly 600 treasure maps… I am using them to wallpaper my new house… which I built from major traitstones…

2 Likes

Not bad, I am using mine as toilet paper.

2 Likes

I couldn’t do that! I’m always out of maps. Even when I farm 20-30 a day. I would be out of tp… and that’s just nasty.

1 Like

I would love to be able to sell the maps, or even be able to give them to guildmembers would be nice.
I have almost 1600 of them collecting dust. :rolling_eyes:

Blasphemy!! Maps are the most efficient source of glory and arcane and runic trait stones out there.

3 Likes

Actually I agree with this… though playing them conflicts a bit with my duties for trophies for the guild…

…but cannot agree with this bit… specific challenges with speed-farming teams are way better… especially with some of the techniques from @tacet’s video guides…

Speed farming challenges bores the crap out of me. Treasure maps are all in one so much more efficient use of my time since I need a lot of glory anyway.