An interesting combination

I agree with you there. I couldn’t get my kingdoms to level 10 fast enough for my taste. I don’t understand what’s not to like with having 22 total skills points added to all of our troops.

1 Like

Dude’s custom title is “Crazy Underdog”. Now we know he means crazy.

I got it from the forums right before 1.8 dropped.[quote=“Koolbiird, post:18, topic:5762”]
you aren’t playing this game correctly.
[/quote]

I can’t agree with this.[quote=“Theicla, post:19, topic:5762”]
Oh was that the reason @killerman3333?
[/quote]

Ya even if it is a rumor that i read in the forums i am going to play it safe cause i know that at level 50 traits start going on troops and at level 200 difficulty gets way harder in pvp. As my team gets stronger maybe i will get a kingdom to level 10 but untill then i have much to focus on else where.

ok

Ten characters

Because I can :stuck_out_tongue:

EDIT: The real reason is even stupider. I document the troops stats in my very own spreadsheet and just want to save some math to do.

@Koolbiird I’m only interested in souls and traitstones to increase the Kingdom Power.

Play the game your way. My opinion stands as my opinion. If you don’t want the double kingdom bonus that’s on you. I’m a completionist. Getting all my kingdoms to five stars is the goal in the game. If you want to have some personal crusade on playing the game some other way; then you do that.

Just remember…

Underdog had superpowers. All his kingdoms were Power Level 5 :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

6 Likes

Loving Moloch at the moment, has turned into my favourite troop. I’m just hoping the Supression is fixed soon as it’s bugging out almost every battle. Sometimes, three or four times in one match.

1 Like