unknown
What does this mean, can you tell?

hoard
unknown

troops
unknown%20(1)

chest
unknown%20(2)

Maybe it’s about upgrading hoard? What hoard level do you have now in this faction?

hoarding increased by 5 levels, but it still doesn’t work.

Lol…what an amazing and unambiguous task description…

1 Like

Thanks @docdeath for posting on my behalf, me and my brother were stuck on this quest in adventure board for the past few weeks already.

I have tried to raise the following but could not clear the requirements:
Hoard Level (currently 66)
Hoard Quality (currently 10)
Delve level (currently 60)
I’m still missing the 4* troop (Sea Witch) at the moment but other Sea of Sorrow troops are at level 5

I’m at a lost, i could pay 15 gems to skip this but thought i should report this as it could be a bug.

Edit, just opened a bug report:
Ticket number #78545

1 Like

AB doing well I see. *facepalm*

What level (kingdom and power) is Merlantis?

My Merlantis is level 10 and power 2 at the moment.

may be power > 5 level

It seems to consider Sea of Sorrows a regular kingdom, it wants you to upgrade the kingdom level to 5 with gold.

When i click on the arrow, it brings me to the Delve.
No way i can upgrade it like any other surface kingdoms.
I have tried to level hoard level by 1s, 5s but it’s still stuck at 1/5 progression.

I guess kingdoms and factions share the same upgrade entry point, so the arrow works for both. A kingdom will display the level up screen, a faction will display the hoard screen. It just shouldn’t have picked a faction for this task.

It seems like it could be the main Kingdom, Merlantis, power levels instead of Sea of Sorrows.
I’m short on minor traitstones at the moment so i couldn’t test.
If it’s true, then the dev could do everyone a favor and update that misleading description. :slight_smile:

It’s very, very unlikely to be power levels of the connected kingdom. It’s a tutorial task, getting a kingdom to power level 5 isn’t really an early game feat.

1 Like

I notice you have 1/5 on the task.
So something you did advanced the task one step.
Do you play daily delves in Sea of Sorrow?
Try running a delve run on a higher level (the 2x multiplier run), see if it’s that.

Make the category a bug report please. The devs need to be aware of this. @Cyrup

2 Likes

@BelethS I have tried that many times, my 2x multiplier delve is currently 60.

@awryan Yes, i have submitted a bug report, waiting for a reply.

1 Like

One of my members had the same incident and it was confirmed by the devs as a bug.
You’ll have to skip the task and they will refund you the gems.

2 Likes

Hey,

This was a bug which was fixed quite awhile ago.

How old is the task? Have you had it for a few weeks?
As Fiara said if you send a support ticket I can refund the Gems to skip the task for you :slight_smile:

1 Like

<offtopic>
This thread made me realize that skipping a task cost Gems.
I really hat the adventure board even if we don’t have it on Switch yet.
</offtopic>