Active, but easy-going guild (rank 177) seeking 3 more. All levels welcome! šŸ˜ƒ

If youā€™re looking for an active guild, but canā€™t quite make the demands of some of the others, we would love to welcome you to ours! Our guild, mousey, has room for 3 more, and weā€™d welcome any active players, regardless of level. We are currently ranked 177 and active in Guild Wars (currently 2nd place in Bracket 18). We have no set requirements. Play daily or weekly, contribute what you can, but those who are inactive or donā€™t contribute are removed (hence our 3 open spots).

PM me or post your invite code here if you want to come check us out!

1 Like

Iā€™m looking for a more active guild where Iā€™m not the one of 4 or 5 guys who actually does something. Where would you say you land on tasks, etc each week?

Maybe easiest if we chat on live? My gamertag is Xtowers. You still have room?

Iā€™m very familiar with the game, and can contribute quite a bit. My invite code is DEVILSMISERY_SANA OR reach me by my gamertag DevilsMisery. Iā€™m just tired of belonging to a dead guild. Look forward to hearing from you.

Iā€™m very familiar with the game and can contribute quite a bit. My invite code is DEVILSMISERY_SANA OR reach me by my gamertag DEVILSMISERY. Im tired of belonging to a dead guild. Look forward to hearing from you.

Looking for an active guild. Tired of the inactive guild Iā€™m currently in.

My xbox gt is Bigdogpisces. Donā€™t have my invite code as Iā€™m not on my Xbox right now .

Hi, weā€™d love to have you join us! Iā€™m at my parentsā€™ house and probably wonā€™t be able to get back on the xbox until tomorrow or the 31st, but if you send me your invite code, Iā€™ll go ahead and invite you when Iā€™m able to get back on.

Hi friend, my invite code is KRYLES and Iā€™d love to join and contribute. Iā€™m fairly new at lvl 62, but willing to help as I can!

I just tried to send you an invitation to our guild, but you need to leave your current guild first. Let me know when youā€™re out of your current guild, and Iā€™ll try again!

I have left the guild I was in.

Please send invite. My invite code is KARLSNOR

Ok, I just sent the invite. Welcome to mousey guild!

Sorry, this notification ended up in my junk folder. :disappointed: I just tried sending you an invitation, but I canā€™t since youā€™re still in a guild. If you still want to join us, then youā€™ll need to leave your current guild and then Iā€™ll be able to invite you. Weā€™d love to have you join us!

Hi, sorry I missed this message. It ended up in my junk folder. We do still have room. We usually complete the 100,000 Gold contribution level of most tasks and we are incredibly close to 10,000 seals per week. I think now that Iā€™ve replaced some of our less active members with new people and now that everyoneā€™s back from holiday trips, weā€™ll hit 10,000 seals pretty easily. If youā€™d still like to join, let me know. Weā€™d love to have you!

Hi, sorry for the delay, but this ended up in my junk folder, and I just now saw it. Weā€™d love to have you, but can you double check your invite code? I just tried to send you an invitation to our guild, but it says ā€œDEVILSMISERY_SANAā€ doesnā€™t exist.

Hey thanks for the reply. I ended up in a different guild. Iā€™m happy with them so I think I will stay with them for now. Good luck to you!

Ok, Iā€™m sorry for the delay in my response. You probably could not find me due to the fact, I forgot to leave the guild. The invite code should be DEVILS MISERY_SANA I believe there is a space between Devils and Misery. If you have problems just send me a message to my gamertag, which is DEVILS MISERY.

Perkyblue

January 4

Hi, sorry for the delay, but
this ended up in my junk folder, and I just now saw it.
Weā€™d love to have you, but can you double check your
invite code? I just tried to send you an invitation to our
guild, but it says ā€œDEVILSMISERY_SANAā€ doesnā€™t
exist.

Visit Topic or
reply to this email to respond.

In

Reply To

DevilsMisery

December 29

Iā€™m very familiar with the
game and can contribute quite a bit. My invite code is
DEVILSMISERY_SANA OR reach me by my gamertag DEVILSMISERY.
Im tired of belonging to a dead guild. Look forward to
hearing from you.

Visit
Topic or reply to this email to respond.

To unsubscribe from these
emails, click
here.

Ok, invite sent. Welcome to mousey guild!

ZELDON_R8XW

Please recruit me Iā€™ve been looking for an active guild for a long time and lately Iā€™ve had bad luck

Invitation sent ā€“ welcome to mousey guild, Zeldon!