Active, but easy-going guild (rank 177) seeking 3 more. All levels welcome! šŸ˜ƒ

Thank you for excepting my request and also I have a other account on my ps4 which my username is ZELDON as wellā€¦
I will send my request with my code name in a few hours

looking for an active guild please
SPARK_H3GX

Hi Spark - I just tried inviting you, but you need to leave your current guild first. Iā€™ll try again later today!

I am a brand new XBOX member, but have been playing the game on mobile for over 3 years. If you guys are still looking and donā€™t mind a newbie who knows what she is doing, Iā€™d love to join! I wont be able to contribute a lot of gold initially, but trophies and seals I can do. Let me know, thanks!!

Sorry, I just now saw this. We have upped our requirements (from basically nothing) since my original post now that weā€™ve been able to recruit more active members. (We are now achieving 10k seals per week, and on track to hit 20k this week!) Newer players are welcome, and weā€™d love to have you if you can contribute at least 40,000 gold OR 400 seals per week. If so, and if youā€™re still looking for a new guild, let me know your invite code, and Iā€™ll send you an invitation.

Hey there! Iā€™ve just recently gotten back into Gems and Iā€™m looking for an active clan. I contribute most of my gold each week, (which is about 50-100k gold per day), and I also want to try out guild wars/battles. My invite code is DAKOTATHEHATER_H1CN. Thanks!

Interestedā€¦ IC: RAYORTIZ70_QPFC

Adriano & Pilot - at this point, our guild is full. We do have a few more players who have been minimally active lately, but before I kick them out, I would need to be sure that you can contribute more than they typically do. How much gold & how many seals would you be able to contribute weekly? Do you plan to participate in Guild Wars?

Dakota - your invitation has been sent. Welcome to mousey!

Thanksā€¦ after I sent the request I realized it was an Xbox Guild and I
play Android, actually I donā€™t know if that makes any difference.
Anyway, Im Lvl 479, always participate in GW, and always contribute with
the 1,500 seals.
About Gold, Iā€™m still leveling my Kingdoms (Iā€™m still 3 kingdoms short to
finish) still I contribute with 100K - 150K goldā€¦ I know once I finish my
kingdoms Iā€™ll be able to contribute with much more.
Thanks

Bummer. Weā€™d love to have you, but you canā€™t join an Xbox guild if you play on Android. Good luck!

Thanks Anyway! :slight_smile: