A New Mythic Approaches - Phoenicia (Nintendo Switch)

Originally published at: A New Mythic Approaches – Phoenicia (Nintendo Switch) – Gems of War

New Mythic Troop: Phoenicia   Phoenicia will be the only Mythic Troop available in Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP Chests for the next 7 days.

Phoenicia may not be the greatest Mythic right now, Switchers, but she will get a bit better in a few months, when The Maraji Queen comes out to give all elemental troops a 50% mana start.

While with a sunspear her damage can be relatively high, there are better elementals to pair with Maraji Queen.

I still think her spell should count for any storm, or do something nice as there are legendaries that do similar effects, but better like Xochi or Taloca.

For sure; she’s the worst elemental mythic. I’m just saying she’s usable on an elemental team, and not a troop to toss in the “ignore” pile for early/mid-gamers. Good troop to finish off an enemy team after an Infernus or Ubastet cast.

Ubastet is still great, even after the nerfs.

In an average PvP team, he does 70 damage (after boost ratio) to 2 Troops, and if either dies the other takes lethal damage as well. Previously the boost ratio was 1:4 (it is now 1:6) so he used to deal about 90 damage, which is about 1 skull poke or Divine Protector cast from lethal on almost every troop. It used to be the best team in the game several months ago.

She is mandatory for the fastest gold-farming team in the whole game

Explain please? I’m guessing this is a pvp build, I hadn’t heard of people using her in the new explore.

Casual pvp, always left choice, only play one ranked pvp match at the reset to enter the defense cycle.
Then go to casual pvp and chose only enemies under 5k.
The deck is bronze lock pistol with a fire storm summon trait, Phoenicia, maraji queen, leprechaun

You get 2k gold for a 15 seconds match.
I still have to found a faster way for gold farming

1 Like

Thanks, good to know!