A New Mythic Approaches - Ketras The Bull

I get this bad feeling that he’s really not that good when the ratio is 3:1 and he only hits ONE enemy for freaking 24 mana!

I’d like to see ratio at 2:1 or maybe have him hit two enemies. He doesn’t seem powerful enough to be mythic…

Better yet, I wonder how hard it would be to program a “spill over” for overkill damage, so that if he kills an enemy, the rest of the damage is dealt to the next in line. Give that feeling of sweeping many lesser foes aside, but stopping the attack if he doesn’t kill a bulkier target.

5 Likes

My first Mythic from a chest in around 6 months! And all it took was spending enough to unlock VIP 5 and 100 VIP keys…

11 Likes

You took the words right out of my mouth.

It’s not necessarily about him looking “evil”. It’s more about him looking like a DEMON, which this game already has too many of…

1 Like

ROFL

I haven’t been able to trait the last mythic yet but hey, I least I have them!

1 Like

Seems to be a bit on the weak side with the 3:1 ratio. Probably won’t use him much unless he gets readjusted. Perhaps have his spell do some splash dmg (like Druid Thorn Whip) since the lore has him swinging his axe like a madman :wink: Have the primary dmg be the boosted ratio and splash be the regular spell dmg without boost.

7 Likes

65 vip chests.
99 Guild Chests.
385 Gem keys.
1128 Glory Keys.
10.000 of Glory.

And i got nothing (not even enough copies for a Mythic Lil’ Jhony Bronze) but the desire to never ride this rollercoaster of expectations again…
I’m gonna take the rest of day to cool off and recollect any shred of reasonable good sense that’s scattered miles away.

See you people later, @HKdirewolf remember to feed the Gremlins after midnight.

3 Likes

That sucks. :frowning:

“Do not go gentle into that good night,
Rage, rage against the dying of the light.”

Keep your head up champ.
It’s only your valuable time that you have wasted.

Once again no luck lol

I was watching tacet use him earlier and tbh he seems pretty crap!

If we keep taking Gard as a reference, almost all mythics will seem crappy…

Hey @AngryMidget, good news.

Just looked at the upcoming Glory packs and green/brown is in 2 weeks. Hopefully you have enough green/red already (from the previous events) and enough glory.

2 Likes

I never mentioned gard’s. Just watching one of the best gow fanatics using the new mythic in three different teams just showed how poor it is.

1 Like

Yeah - wishing for a refund on this one…
Oh well.

Wow! I don’t have any keys saved up but decided to spend everything I had. I got him after spending 250 glory keys and 79 gem keys. RNG is nuts.

7 Likes

I was trying to decide if I’d chase him, and I decided not to.

Then I opened my guild keys, and up he pops!

This game loves to troll me.

4 Likes

You say he looks like a “demon”. To the strong Tauros race, he is holier than their mightiest warriors.
Not everyone worships dainty angels or ancient beasts, even devilish beings can be worshiped like gods.

3 Likes

Between Krudler making a thread about dinner, console players asking for nerfs and updates, nerf threads, Harold threads, and now this discussion about who to worship and what makes something divine or demon, this forum has really gone to hell.

I need to go outside more.

8 Likes

Should I drag you out?