A New Mythic Approaches - Arachnaean Weaver

That is a PITA, @Calv1n. :frowning: I hope you have better luck next time.

4 Likes

I’ve used around half of the resources you did since Friday and then finally got it with a measly 50 pull using seals at level 6 guild chests.
I’m still 18 mythics short of completion. With a new one added each month, this deck is impossible to complete it seems. :frowning:

1 Like

If you only open chests when new Mythics are released then yeah… Outside of using the soul forge… It would be impossible for you. Since you’re missing so many it’s better for you to open chests when a single Mythic isn’t exclusive.

3 Likes

This is what I tell any player missing a lot of troops yet. No point in even chasing some of the new mythics other then to collect.

2 Likes

I do open my keys and may I tell you what they gave me? 4x Infernus, 1x Wulfgarok and 1x Elemaugrim (had her before), 1x Anu and 1x Ketras, got Euryali from a legendary task about a year ago and everything else is crafted.

edit/
I wanted to say, that I’m not complaining about drop rates. But I’m complaining about rates.
I also spent the equivalent of 6k gems and did not get Ubastet.

I wish I could take an infernus!

I missed having enough diamonds to craft him on his week in the soulforge (by a mere less than 100 diamonds!!)

It had me really wishing I didn’t craft a weapon that came out a couple months ago… but at the time I was returning from a long break and didn’t realize you could get the weapon with gems. And my mistake made the difference between getting infernus and not!

Personally even though I’m missing a lot of mythics, I tend to get duplicates of terrible mythic so I only go after them on the exclusive week. I’ll craft the old ones that I really want but I don’t want to see a mythic drop and have it be a duplicate! Plus I want to keep up with getting the new OP mythics, such as ubastet.

Although I did get lucky when I first returned again and spent some keys because I was antsy and pulled elemaugrim, which I’ve always wanted for my dragon team (although his damage seems weak compared to other mythics and his spell tends to backfire for me)

1 Like

This is exactly what I was about to say. 4x Infernus is nice to have, but owning him four times won’t make you stronger.

Ele is in general a great mythic but in no consent a great dragon, she relies on burning enemies. Only Jarl and Infernus can do that properly, though none of them are dragons. :frowning:

1 Like

Dimetraxia
Dragonguard hero with fully upgraded Dragon Slayer weapon

1 Like

It’s last trait is now 75% summon a Webspinner on enemy death instead of 50% Tomb Spider.

Tomb Spider at least made sense, Webspinner most certainly doesn’t, blocks slightly and needs poisoned enemies not webbed to work.

2 Likes

They’ve also changed Webspinner’s last trait to do 3x skull damage against webbed enemies. I should’ve mentioned that in other post.

Mine still shows triple skull damage against poisoned enemies.

4 Likes

Triple skull dmg on poisoned enemies still in my game.

1 Like

I don’t know that that is true.

1 Like

Ok that’s weird. I’m pretty sure read that as triple vs. webbed. I can’t check that right now as my internet connection is down.
Sorry in advance for any false informations.
BTW I’m on Xbox, but that shouldn’t make any difference.

Webspinner does cause Webbed on skull hit, so that might be what you’re thinking of.

Yeah the buff didn’t help at all.

Decided randomly to spend 50 glory keys and got another copy, luck is running with me today :joy:

3 Likes

Not sure if it’s luck, i can’t find any good team with 1 so 2 is another story :slight_smile:

It’s definitely an outstanding troop. Not going to break the broken Uba/Infernus meta as being the best team, but I still beat those divines regularly with it (supposedly Weaver is a she, but I dunno about that… seems more like an it to me).