A New Mythic Approaches – Mandragora

Originally published at: A New Mythic Approaches – Mandragora – Gems of War

New Mythic Troop: Mandragora Mandragora will be the only Mythic Troop available in Glory, Gem, Guild & VIP Chests for the next 7 days.

The previous two months, I had to clear out my ENTIRE stash of keys [thousands] and glory [100k+] to get the monthly Mythic.

Today I hit one button, opened 200 Gem Keys, and there it was!!

9 Likes

Congratulations! That’s always an awesome feeling :joy: I somehow got x4 copies with 400 guild chests, which might be the best Mythic luck I’ve ever had lol!

4 Likes

Only took me 183k glory :joy::joy:

4 Likes

Sounds like @KeiFlox and I stole your luck this time… You can have mine next month! :joy:

1 Like

I oiled the chest well. My guild mate got it after me with 200 gem keys.

It’s good if I can help :joy:

2 Likes

For the second straight month, it took me north of 2000 gem keys to get the new mythic.

Thankfully, I’ve been accumulating gem keys faster than I’ve spent them ever since I changed guilds 18 months ago. So I could afford all this, and probably could for a few more months if my luck doesn’t change.

1 Like

I got it with 194 Glory Keys! :astonished:

Although my concern is that it’s going to make Orbweaver/ Arachnean Weaver spider spam teams even more ludicrously OP :frowning:

2 Likes

Tbh it’s just a yasmines chosen web clone.

Not that great, be fun for ,5 minutes, then we’ll be back to quicker teams.

If it would of had true scatter damage, and hit harder. Maybe usable.

4 Likes

I agree you wont see anyone using it (at least on offense) in less than a week. If you disagree just count how many times you see it going 4ward.

2 Likes