A few words of criticism to devs

Nah, I like the others game modes, I really do. Give me a chance of using every kind of troop and be creative.

What the game need is a revamped ladder system for individual Elos and such. It’s okay GW once a month, but it needs more competitive ladders.

1 Like

Raid and invasion are mind numbingly boring but I feel bad if I don’t do them to benefit my guild. I want them gone never to return. Gw is 5 fights a day then your done. I don’t know why anyone finds it to be so stressful. Put your team together do the best you can and move on. I have been in a bracket 1 or 2 guild during the entire lifetime of gw. If you go 4-1 everyday you can put together a respectable score.

That’s the difference between your guild and mine. Where I am, 4-1 is not okay.

2 Likes

Any guild should have no problem with 4-1 and if they do time to find a new guild. I’ve been in 2 bracket 1 guilds and neither had a problem with 4-1. Now if someone going 2-3 everyday or something like that there could be issues.

yeah, I wouldn’t believe it too that someone can be angry on 4-1 score.
This game is luck based, you can’t be possibly sure to always win.

I totally agree with this statement of yours, but other might not. Some thinks bad skill is the only reason why they lose.

heh, then I want to see scores of those who believes they can ALWAYS win :stuck_out_tongue: Actually since I was lvl ~350 I started to choose the hardest enemy in pvp (lvl 1000+), seriously I can only imagine how mad they are to see that such low level beats them and I see lot’s of revange marks later from them :stuck_out_tongue:

It’s like when they are losing they always will blame it on a mistake or their skill. They of course will lose sometimes too, but have difficulty or won’t blame it on RNG at all. RNG doesnt exist for them. I have met a few of those so they exist.

5 Likes

See Statement above :sunglasses:

coollogo_com-2771478

2 Likes

For GW, I think I’m one of those people. I take almost 5 minutes choosing right counter team for each match. So if I still lose, I think about how I could improve my team if I face it again next time, and what’s the cause of the lose. Most of the time, it’s because there is one card that I didn’t pick. Bad board/cascade can happen, but it can be mindly counter by using more board configuration troops. So while I’m annoyed when I lose, I see it as an opportunity to improve my play style.

For Raid/Invasion though, it’s hard to not blame RNG when accidental 5 mana/skull match can shift the game completely. But I still mostly blame it on me not being careful enough, like casting spell on the wrong time, or choosing to match vertical instead of horizontal, so there’s higher change of bad cascade.

3 Likes

i luv players who say "my controller is not working is why you beat me " lol

1 Like

Thanks for reply, lol, I wouldn’t believe there are such people if you don’t write it by yourself :stuck_out_tongue:
I mean, I love to be precise, but RNG game is definitely not something I would even try to be :stuck_out_tongue: I can try to be good, but luck is a biatch and I’m not her pimp:P

1 Like

My guild has been in bracket 1 since the inception of gw. Not once have we ever expected anyone to go 5-0 all week! I also refuse to set a minimum gw score to hit in the guild as anyone (& I include myself in that) can have a bad week. Setting score levels increases the pressure on you & games are meant to be fun, not stressful - I agree with @Taliesin completely in that if gw is too much pressure in your guild, it’s time to find a new one :+1:t2:

5 Likes

Last two days in Raids for me have been a total holocaust. I am not sure what boss level you are at, but I reached Boss Level 265 (by all means, not great, but average-okay for tier 4.). CPU has rolled over me without giving me much of the chance the latest days. I really would love to have progressed a litte more up in Boss Level and be able to deal more damage to the boss in some of the matches, but what can one do when the mountain falls over us. :joy::rofl:

2 Likes

There, I fixed it for ya. :wink:

wait, what
do you play it?

Yeah, I would be the only one on these forums that only plays Treasure Hunt. :slightly_smiling_face:

this forum is too much for me :joy::scream::grimacing:
I wish I can give you all my maps