A couple of quick Holiday Announcements

its not an exaggeration it’s an example of the worst draw. There was one this week that was 1 gem key 1 event key 6 arcanes. Sometimes 100 glory is the last pull.

I’m remembering the worst but 4 event keys does seem more common than 1 event key for example.

1 Like

@Saltypatra So who is working on the Dawnbringer fix then?

1 Like

Give it a freaking rest already. They’ll get to dealing with it when they get to it. Your opinion has been painfully noted time and time and time again in multiple threads.

@Saltypatra the 12 days give a ways were fun and appreciated, even by this endgamer. Thanks for it!

5 Likes

Loved it, especially the arcanes. Thank you, and thanks for extending the opening date!!

3 Likes

I thought it was great. True, I didn’t have much use for the Troops, but the traitstones were much appreciated.

And it was fun! :yum:

2 Likes

I loved it!
Especially awesome things:

1. I had a reason to log in despite not playing much thanks to the particles.
  2. Free stuff is awesome!
  3. The VIP keys were really, really generous, given that three of them cost five bucks! :smiley:
  4. I also really liked the colored forgestones and the Arcanes.

Of course, the biggest present for me was Pharos-Ra in the forge. :wink:
The troops in the giveaway - with the exception of maybe Mongo - might be pretty easy to get by normal means, but I know that I, for example, didn’t have stuff like Dwarven Gates for quite some time. So I think those were really nice for new players and I got some troops ascended to mythic thanks to the giveaway, too.

I for one thought that this kind of event fit really well. Especially during the holiday season, not many people had a lot of time to play, so a low-activity event was really good! Especially after the Moa one. Events like the Moa one might be more interactive, but I feel such low-activity ones like the giveaway should have their place as well. After all, we already have the snotgem collecting every week which might or might not be horrible (depending on individual playstyle and task required) which requires playing, so not adding more to that “workload” in the holiday weeks and still let us have stuff was really nice! Of course double so because so many people have problems with the particles and extreme grinding right now.

So I really loved the event and hope events like this one will take turns with activity-events like the Moa one so there’s always something for everyone! :smiley:

6 Likes

Thank you @Sheba!

I loved it especially the traitstones and event keys. I’m saving the gem and vip keys for the next mythic hopefully I can get lucky with them. Thank you for doing that.

1 Like

Mixed feelings:

• always good to have free stuffs, thanks
  • but the previous giveaway came with 2 new classes + new troops, so I was expecting something similar…

I thought it was a lovely gesture and thee was something for everyone.

2 Likes

They have to balance it out Ricky. They can’t just try and please end game players.

1 Like

I appreciated the holiday giveaways. Thanks Saltypatra and the rest of the devs!

3 Likes

From the perspective of a lvl 1000+ who already has most troops (save for a couple mythics), the giveaways were nothing to get excited over. They weren’t bad, but the way they were advertised, I was expecting more, which meant that what I actually got was underwhelming. Would have been less disappointing if my expectations weren’t raised.

Though you redeemed yourselves by the end :smiley: I appreciate you guys upping the gifts. The arcanes and the soulforge mats especially were greatly appreciated, those are hard to come by! :slight_smile:

The giveaways were nice but the best part was finally crafting Ra. Thanks everyone. Don’t need the souls but missing the troop lol.

1 Like

No dawnbringer for everyone, massive disappointment :+1:

1 Like

Yeah I was hoping every player would get a full set of Mythics, then we could all stop playing and find something else to do.

In retrospect, I guess that wasn’t very realistic. :joy:

Maybe we were all bad this year and therefore Santa did not fulfill our wishes. That or rng favours Mr Claus.

1 Like

I am more than entitled to ask a simple question! So you can give it a rest. Thank you.

1 Like

I wouldn’t be surprised if Santa and RNGesus were mates!

3 Likes

I try! I pester them for you!

1 Like