Gifts (12 days)

I’m the only one who is seeing that?

Is it a false announcement? If no, when will it begin? :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It’s real, and coming in the next day or so.

9 Likes

Something to replace the Legends and Mythics that were removed from the forge! :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Maybe a Mythic, like Skadi for Christmas :wink: .

2 Likes

We want plushies :slight_smile:

1 Like

So PS4 are doing “12 deals of Christmas”, now GoW is too, and I’m sure I’ve seen it elsewhere too.

As there seems to be some confusion, I’d like to point out that the 12 days of Christmas are the 12 days AFTER Christmas. This culminates in 12th night, which marks the end of the Christmas season. The period before Christmas is “advent”.

2 Likes

For once they’re not taking things away from us, rather giving us stuff. Please don’t do this :sweat_smile:

6 Likes

But… but… my pedantry!

3 Likes

Shush your pedantry until after Christmas. Then ask the Devs to compensate for their oversight!

4 Likes

I’m expecting a big fat pile of Gems to make up for the massive nerf to our ability to earn them through gameplay coupled with the increase in ways to spend them.

A mythic troop of our choice would be nice too!

2 Likes

Your shtick is real tiresome at this point.

1 Like

On the first day of Christmas…

2 Likes

You get a Mongo, and you get a Mongo! EVERYONE GETS A MONGO!!!
oprah1

11 Likes

Great gift for those who needed more Mongos. :diamond_shape_with_a_dot_inside:

2 Likes

I feel unworthy of this generous gift :rofl:

(Seriously though, thanks, freebies are always nice, even if I’m very unlikely to ever use Mongo :wink: )

Already had a Mongo. Didn’t unlock achievement. This gift did not do the achievement either.

1 Like

It was said in another thread that you need to get a new troops that you don’t have yet for the achievements for troops you already have to register.

Thanks from me for the free Mongo as well! :slight_smile: Hope the particles get deactivated soon so that I can return to playing and working on leveling and traiting my troops, including the Mongo.

It might trigger next time your hero levels up.

Edit: It will definitely trigger the next time you get a troop you don’t own yet:

On the 12th day of Christmas, Krystara gave to me, 1 PHAROS-RA!

The dream. :smiley:

17 Likes

One PHAROS-RA who then resurrected the old UI! :star_struck:

Dream big, my friend, dream big!

4 Likes