Gifts (12 days)

I’m going to go ahead and assume that the rewards get better every day. Otherwise, oh boy…

2 Likes

The real gift was inside us all along.

That is to say it’s going to be a Skeleton.

12 Likes

So we’ll all be Krystara’s next topmodel? :kissing_heart: Hope the prize for that title won’t be more fireworks…

Another 1k gold today. Pretty pitiful if all we’re getting is some worthless troops and 12k gold…

1 Like

They are gifts, it’s free. Can’t we just be happy we are getting something and stop complaining people?

18 Likes

Some people can’t be happy unless they’re miserable.
And they’re even happier when they can spread that misery.
Like this guy:

12 Likes

What was the gift today? I might not get a chance to log in until right before reset today, if at all…

Two turtle dragons and 1000 gold(?)

1 Like

Gold and ummm, I don’t remember. Yikes! Sorry

1 Like

That’s it! Could not remember the troop

1 Like

We should make a game of guessing what tomorrow’s gift might be. Closest thing to a 3 French Hens might be … 3 Bat Swarms? (Moa seemed a little on-the-nose and he just had a big Thanksgiving event all to himself)

4 Likes

I like it!
My guess is 3 Owleth

1 Like

3 Cockatrices?

7 Likes

Of course they won’t give us event keys :stuck_out_tongue:

On the 5th day, we might get “FIVE… GOLDEN… KEYS!!!”

On a side-note, I wasn’t sure how French Hens were different from regular chickens so I google-imaged it. Apparently, the main difference is that French hens wear berets.

20 Likes

imagine the last day if they give us 12 Pharos Ra’s xD

1 Like

More likely 12 Elwyn’s Strumming. :wink:

1 Like

My guess is 3 Strigix is next . And i know they are gifts and understand the thematic of the song. But hey adding some gems or diamonds would be great.

3 Likes

I for one appreciate the thought and effort that went into concocting 12 days of gifts, regardless of what those gifts turn out to be.

Looking forward to each daily surprise! Thanks dev team!

And for those bah humbugging the gifts, keep in mind they likely aren’t insignificant for the many players under level 200, possibly even higher than that.

19 Likes

I would give you 12 likes if I could
:snowman_with_snow:

2 Likes